Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member

Question Dont think i hit a vein but?

Ok i just shot 2cc in to my right quad, 1cc of cyp and 1 cc of eq, I asperated and everything, no blood when asperated, but the second i pulled the syringe out blood started squirting out... IM not worried at all but i was just wondering what that means, because i know i read a couple post before about similar things like this...

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    probably hit a vein on the way out. As long as you aspirated your fine. Happens to me all the time.

GeoQuadzilla is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    probably hit a vein on the way out. As long as you aspirated your fine. Happens to me all the time.
    Same

the dent depot is offline Senior Member
    If it squirted, you went through a vein...no question. Happens to all of us. You blew through it, and injected on the other side of it...no probs. The chances of you just penetrating one wall of a vein and injecting into something a few mm in diameter a pretty slim, but we aspirate just in case anyway. You're fine bro...

D

Yeah, well I have never seen that happen, I know that some people bleed a lot, im not a big bleeder at all... I just was laughin at the pool of blood on the floor infront of my desk... **** i should have takin some pictures... Well their is always a first for everything...

YEah i asperated, so i wasnt worried at all, I figured that i might have pricked a vein, or somthing along those lines... ALL IS well..

paulastone is offline Member
    yup you will live bro
    i remember the first time that it happened to me. I was showing how to inject infront of my brother and when i pulled out, the blood quirted everywhere on my bathtub. he freeked out lol
    the good ol days

Quote Originally Posted by paulastone
    yup you will live bro
    i remember the first time that it happened to me. I was showing how to inject infront of my brother and when i pulled out, the blood quirted everywhere on my bathtub. he freeked out lol
    the good ol days
    YEah, its just funny that after all the injections i have ever did, and admistered it has never happen to me... AND it happened now... Just guess it never happend to me. LIKE i said before there is a first time for everything...

paulastone is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigboy123
    YEah, its just funny that after all the injections i have ever did, and admistered it has never happen to me... AND it happened now... Just guess it never happend to me. LIKE i said before there is a first time for everything...

yup a first time for everything. here is a funny one, I was shooting in my glutes the other day and my obliques cramped up on me right in the middle of the injection. outch now that sh$t hurts like hell. might just quit on the glutes, cuz i rarely do them. i'm getting to big for this plus my wife wont jab me

Thread Information