hckyplyr is offline New Member

vets and mods please review

Hey guys,
    I will get straight to the point. I'm a junior in college and I just quit the hockey team because my coach and I didn't get along. I've been lifting since I was probably 16, I'm 21 now. I'm 5'11, weighed in at 167 the other day. I have actually researched steroids for over a year and a half. I have a 10 week cycle of qv test enanat, but here are my problems. I just started accutane 3 days ago, but I want to gain weight and change my physique SOOO bad. I feel I'm ready now. I have access to anything I want, from upjohn test cyp, organon sust, dbol . etc. etc. However, Can you guys recommend something that I can take safely and effectively while on accutane. I'm scared to take the test while on, because it will inflame my sebaceous glands, and it will probably take accutane longer to work. Any suggestions are welcome, I thank you all very much in advance for your time and help.

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    just wait until ur done the accutane. and do some research in the mean time. all ur questions have been covered many times. o and at 167 lbs and 5'11 u might wanna stay natural for a bit longer ! if u wanna change ur physique then eat more food. it'll change !

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Don't juice until your growth plates are closed, go to a Dr to see if they are or not.

JohnnyB

Thread Information