J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member

Slin + Creatien?

I read some where (think it was a muscular devolopent mag) that taking creatien with insulin helps move even more glycogen into your muscles.

Any one try this? or try it with creatien and with out?

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    creatine has nothing to do with glycogen uptake. the slin will definately increase the uptake of creatine though. take it with your first meal.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    This is just my opinion (keep in mind I'm still very new to this game) but if I were going to be injecting anyway (slin), I would be using it in conjunction with something much more effective than creatine.

While we're on the topic, it has been suggested in the past that you should take your creatine with white grape juice as it causes a mild insulin spike which positivly affects the uptake of creatine. Any opinions?

hatchblack is offline Associate Member
    That was the accepted methodology for injesting creatine, hence the evolution and developement of creatine powders containing dextrose and alpha lipoic acid.

The latest information regarding a postive insulin response is a good complete meal containing carbs, fat, and protein is the best way to a get a good response.

I personally have a good complete meal right after I work out and take glutamine and creatine with the meal.

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

i'm w/ these guys

your first system of ATP production IS glycogen which is going to to help your anaerobic capabilities, but creatine is like your "backup" or next phase of anerobic capabilities.so, the increased phosphagens are only going to come into play after your glucose induced strength is already tapped.so it won't hep to process of creating a high glycolic atmosphere in your muscle fibers.just my opinion.

tiny is offline Junior Member

insulin

i take creatine and glutamine,vitamen c,and any other amminos i have when i use insulin ,i guess that it sort of acts like a funnel and shoots all of the supplements into your muscles more effectively.

Mr. Nobody is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by Pete235
    This is just my opinion (keep in mind I'm still very new to this game) but if I were going to be injecting anyway (slin), I would be using it in conjunction with something much more effective than creatine.
    What? Creatine and insulin are a must combination, I would never use insulin without creatine. High amounts of fast absorbing protein and glucose are a must as well. And just because you inject something does not mean you have to include AAS.
    Last edited by Mr. Nobody; 11-21-2001 at 03:27 PM.

Adaptek is offline Junior Member
    what about body fat using slin?

i heard a lot of people put on BF is this true?

If so how much would one put on? Maybe some of the vets can explain their experiences with slin.

nautica is offline Associate Member
    It is possible to put fat on with the use of slin.

The number one thing to remember when using slin is to avoid fats especially within the time period when it is working.

Also, one can and should use HGH while doing slin.

Other possible helps are DNP as well as other diuretics.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by Mr. Nobody

What? Creatine and insulin are a must combination, I would never use insulin without creatine. High amounts of fast absorbing protein and glucose are a must as well. And just because you inject something does not mean you have to include AAS.
    My bad Mr. N...that's why I prefaced my answer with the statement that I was still very new. I probably should leave some of these posts to the vets. I guess all I meant was, if I was going to be injecting anyway, I thought that injecting a good AAS stack would be more efective than slin and creatine. But I'm still learning too

Mr. Nobody is offline Associate Member

My bad Mr. N...that's why I prefaced my answer with the statement that I was still very new. I probably should leave some of these posts to the vets. I guess all I meant was, if I was going to be injecting anyway, I thought that injecting a good AAS stack would be more efective than slin and creatine. But I'm still learning too

No worries mate....G'Day

nautica is offline Associate Member

We learn by posting and reading post. Everyone has there opinion.

If I wanted all of my information to come from one source, than I would stick to reading the government studies LOL.

Good Luck and keep on posting.

incredible bulk is offline Junior Member

Cell Tech

Is Cell- tech a good product to take with slin???

Harvey Balboner is offline Retired Moderator
    creatine and slin area good combination, especially for a bridge

there is a couple of things about taking them together in this post
    http://www.anabolicreview.com/vbulle...ad.php?t=74457

ggarby is offline New Member
    I thought i read some where that creatine makes the pancreas more sensitive, thus allowing it to produce more insulin . Earlier studies showed diabetics shouldnt take creatine, but now the idea is starting to change with more research.

Thread Information