IGF-1 is offline Associate Member

No Doubt If Ur Going To Start Young Atleast Wait Till Ur 18

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    I would personally wait even longer..like we have said on here a million times..why would you even think of dueing AS when you have test flowing through your body at 18 to 22..wait until 23 24 25 range..then think about making the big step

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    When you have plateud for a loong stretch of time, im talkin 6 months. . .changing routines, changing food, all those goodies. . .then it's time. That can be age 18, that can be age 25. Whatever, when you're ready, you'll know. You must be both physically and mentally ready for AS. . .know the laws, know the juice you are sticking in you. . .know how to combat side effects, and it's smooth sailin.

bex
    bex is offline Banned
    As i keep saying every day to one bro or another who has no idea leave it alone until you have reached your own natrual potential......21 or more...And do lots and lots of research first..

stevie is offline Junior Member
    i think i speak for most people when i say that we don't need to get into this again already. We need to let this topic sit for a bit, at least until next week when someone else will bring it up and shit will start flying once again

Thread Information