Thread: Liquid anti e's

meezman is offline New Member

Liquid anti e's

I just got my shipment of liquid clomid and tamoxifen . I am just wondering what is the best way to take this stuff? Mix it or take it straight? Also what time of the day is best to take this stuff? Also does anybody know anything about exemestane? It's supposedly a superior substitute to anastrozole or liquidex. This is just what I heard but I was wondering if anybody knew about this stuff. If it is a good substitute, how much should be taken per day?

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Straight, at any point in the day that convenient

exemestane is Aromasin . It's a estrogen inactivator as opposed to L-dex or Femara which are inhibitors.

Inhibitors do just as their name suggests. Inhibit the conversion of estrogen.

Inactivators, do not inhibit conversion, but inactivate the binding affinity for the ER(estrogen receptor)
    Because of this mechanism of action, Aromasin will usually not have the effects on lipids that inhibitors will(even though I don't get lipid effects from L-dex)

meezman is offline New Member
    Is Exemestane a sufficient substitute for L-Dex? Thanks for the info.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Definately. A better product from almost every study I've seen on the two

I did see one study where exemastane had negative lipid effects, and L-dex didn't, but their were other drugs involved that could of played a role in that impact.

Thread Information