mycisco2003 is offline New Member

Post ur first cycle pls

i know this is a discussion& sharing out ideas,experiences about steroids .
    But it seems like there's no see eye to eye with steroid effects&cycles.i think, either each steroid gives diff. effects on diff. person or misunderstanding by me.
    Pls. post ur first cycyles with effects so i can decide how my first cycle'd be...
    High participation pls. Thnk u all...

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    week 1-8.5 60mg ED tren
    week 1-11 80mg ED test prop
    16mg tamoxifen ED
    clomid/tamoxifen/clen PCT

i haven't started PCT yet and i think i'm on week 10. i'm up 15 lbs of lean body mass. no bloat or increase of bodyfat at all. some acne (mostly on my back), no erectile disfunctions (yet), no hairloss, no aggression. mild strength increases.

i went against the advice of AR members by doing tren and ED injections for my first cycle because its all i had available...

-- clocky

FrkyBgStok is offline Senior Member
    go with test enan for 12 weeks for your first cycle at 400-500mg. You need to run test as your base steroid in all cycles, so you want to know exactly how you react to it.

I did test enan. 400mg/week for 12 weeks and was very impressed.

mycisco2003 is offline New Member

which test

Quote Originally Posted by FrkyBgStok
    go with test enan for 12 weeks for your first cycle at 400-500mg. You need to run test as your base steroid in all cycles, so you want to know exactly how you react to it.

I did test enan. 400mg/week for 12 weeks and was very impressed.
    Which test'd be base.Should i change test type in each cycle.Also don't u think take any a-est. or other compound with it ?

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    1-10 test cyp 400mg - was up 15lbs, body fat was reduced. Had early gyno symptoms and combatted with nolva and liquidex.

Really did not kick in until week 5 so this time around I am trying a low dose 350mg for 16 weeks, in week 9 and loving it (clothes are getting tight). My advice is the same as FrkyBgStok - start out with one compund (test) to be sure how you react to it and then as you introduce others in the future you should know most likely where side effects are comming from. If I had it to do over I would have kickstarted with some prop the first 4 weeks but I was nervous about injections, not anymore!

Troyboy is offline Associate Member
    1-4 30mg Dbol ED
    1-10 500mg Test Enanthate a week.

ADRENALINErush02 is offline Junior Member
    Sust 500mg/wk.....gained keepable 15 pounds. Gotta go with test on the first one

Bartleby is offline Member
    test at 400mg/wk for 8 wks...gained 18 pds and kept about 15
    def reccomend test for a first cycle you will be happy if everything else is in check

moush is offline Senior Member
    I am on 500mg/wk of Sust and 300mg of Deca . I am also taking winnie tabs 2 weeks before the end of my cycle and 2 weeks past. And start PCT the day after my last winnie tab.

it doesn't matter which test you use, test is test. you would change the test for different goals. some say prop causes less water retention, so you might want to use it in a cutting cycle, when enan. holds more water, so it would be used for a bulker. This doesn't mean you can't run enan during a cutter or prop during a bulker though.

i'm sorry, i took nolva and proper PCT. i take nolva with mine on all cycles.

Lightsout2184 is offline Senior Member
    test e 500 mg aweek and 300 mg deca a week. gained 18 pounds so far still on week 4. If i could go back i would have done test e only. The most important thing that i have noticed is diet and sleep. If you are going to take roids and put your body through it you should give your all in training, diet and sleep. If notwhy bother.

Thread Information