groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member

Raise your hand if....

You have this ****ty ass flu cause it's kickin my ass hard. I am the type of person who gets sick once every couple of years but when I get sick it's bad. I am @ the end of wk 8 of a 10wk test e cycle and I have been out of the gym for 5 days. I have no energy at all, should I cut the cycle short or resume ASAP?

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    lol...I just got over it, but was down for the count for over a week! That flu's no joke, bro. I lost about 8lbs during that time. Do your best to keep on top of your diet and I would suggest heavy doses of echineacea(sp) and vitamin C. Good luck!

-moto

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    I had it last weekend sick as a dog for 3 days

Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member
    I have it and am gettin over it right now...

BIGGIE_smalls is offline Associate Member
    i had it about 5 weeks ago, i was 2.5 weeks into my cycle, and i was ****ed for like 3 days. i was sooo upset, but i took those days off, and resumed my training gradually and things are good to go now. just hang in there bro.

tmeoe is offline Associate Member
    I'm battling the beast right now, take benadryll through out the day and before you go to bed drink a hot toddy ( shot of whiskey, some water, and squeezed lemon, drink hot) works like champ, you'll feel much better, but it won't get rid of a stuffy nose. Drink lots of juice and water, more than usual cause you'll lose weight fast!!!

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    i feel ya, i had it then my grilfriend. then i get my flu shot and get sick off of that. that was a few weeks ago, now i have a cold. freakin sucks ass

It's weird ****, I dont have the runs or a bad fever, but achy as all hell. Been sleeping 13 hrs a day. It sucks cause I just feel so unproductive. To take a a shot of test and know your not gonna workout for a while sucks.

Gmill13 is offline Associate Member
    Kid Just Died From The Flu On The News Here In Boston

seesamplay is offline Junior Member
    I am almost certain that I got it yesterday at the f***ing tanning salon. I went for the first time in 18 months to try and cover up my two steroid pimples. Now I look great, but I'm starting to sniffle. I have a first date this weekend, too. She's going to be real happy with my condition.

Just make sure you give her the tongue. Haha. Stay hydrated bro

seesamplay is offline Junior Member

Tanning recommendations...

While I have a second, I should probably pass along some advice that I have gathered over my last two days of tanning. If you are considering going to a tanning salon, read these suggestions.

1. Avoid beds 2&9 at PBT in Irving, TX.

2. If you see someone exiting a room sniffling, sneezing, or groaning from pains, you might let the hot girl that just walked in tan before you - she'll think you are doing her a favor, and you might be saving your own ass. If you somehow can get her phone number in the process, wait several days to call her because she is probably going to sick in bed with the flu which you don't want, right?

3. Drink A-L-O-T of water before you go tan. You're going to sweat most of it all over the bed during your 20 minute tanning seesion, but it might help you down the road. If you remember, use the scrawny towel they give you and try to soak up the lake you created. If you forget, no big deal - they *usually* clean the bed before the next person tans.

These next two are for those already sick with flu-like symptoms:

4. If you are already sick with the flu, don't call off your trip to the tanning salon. The tanning bed will improve your skin coloration and make you appear less sick than you really are. Your image is important. You're doing AAS, aren't you??? As indicated above in #3, drink plenty of water. Yes, your flu bugs will be swimming around in the pool of sweat you leave behind, but it's better there than in your body.

5. Don't draw attention to yourself - see #2 above. You don't want to cause a disruption in the traffic flow. Also, any indication you are sick might lead you to be placed in previously recognized sickly beds - see #1 above.

Hopefully this will help.

Sam

Quote Originally Posted by groverman1
    You have this ****ty ass flu cause it's kickin my ass hard. I am the type of person who gets sick once every couple of years but when I get sick it's bad. I am @ the end of wk 8 of a 10wk test e cycle and I have been out of the gym for 5 days. I have no energy at all, should I cut the cycle short or resume ASAP?
    man this outrage stuff is crazy. i am also like you i get sick about every 3 or so years and its bad when i do, but this must just be some foreign **** that no one's imune system has built the intibodies for yet. some rab **** from iraq. i just go this dam flur like 2 days ago feelin a bit better now. my lifting sucks, no pump and i cant even put up what i did last week and im in week 4 of my first cycle of prop and EQ, its a bummer, get well soon bro.

Whatever you do stop lifting, you will only get WORSE. This crap just has to worm itslef through your system. It will take time. Be patient and stay hydrated.

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    I feel ok a week later just feel week and low appetite still.

Thread Information