cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member

Question Girl Friends!!!!!!!!

How is the best way to bring a girlfiend into what we do. I mean I am not on now but gonna be jan1. She has been with me for about 15mons but now she lives with me.

northendninja is offline Junior Member
    Just make sure your doing lots of test and she will appreciate it

legend is offline Associate Member
    this is from my persoanl experience. i lived with someone for 5 years. tell her nothing. living with someone is no picnic. everyone needs to have something just to themselves. i let my whore know about my AS use. and every fight we had from there stemmed back to my using roids. two years after the breakup and i still here from here friends about it. keep it to yourself.

Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by legend
    this is from my persoanl experience. i lived with someone for 5 years. tell her nothing. living with someone is no picnic. everyone needs to have something just to themselves. i let my whore know about my AS use. and every fight we had from there stemmed back to my using roids. two years after the breakup and i still here from here friends about it. keep it to yourself.
    Yeah he does have a point with that, but with personal experience depending on how big u r, or will become, its kind of hard for someone u see all the time not to notice... I finally let my girl new about it she tried to break up with me this that, on this cycle. All of our fights would turn into well its becuase u use steriods ...
    But now she just has accepted the fact that im a juice head and its great.. I didnt tell her i was goin back on, but she was like ur back on... It just is a lot less stressful.

echobeach is offline Junior Member
    I told my wife that I was thinking about using some Test' to help with training and recovery. She was like 'do you know what your doing?' 'how much will it cost?' etc.

Because I was able to easily answer every question she had (thanks to this board mainly), it put her at ease.

Maybe if you are thinking about telling her you could go along the lines of encouraging questions from her - everyones different but it helped me for sure.

Good luck.

Gilster is offline Member
    Even tho My wife has given me the great majority of my shots I kind of wish I had never told her anything...WIth a G/F keep it to yourself...Never tell your other half if you can...It seems to always come back and bite you in the ass, no matter how cool she is with it at ANY point... Keep it to yourself and the bros here...period....

ItalianMuscle is offline Senior Member
    My opinion keep it to yourself bro..

bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member
    well i told my GF and she was a bit worried so i had some research ready for her to read and it eased her mind a bit. the only reason i didnt keep it to myself was if she ever found the gear or caught me in action then she'd be even more pissed.

Chapman393 is offline Associate Member
    Dude don't tell her. I told my GF and she had a fit. I ended up having to choose between her and the juice. I picked her. Wrong choice in the end.

RussianVodka is offline Senior Member
    Keep it to yourself bro!!! Tell her nothing!!!

echobeach is offline Junior Member
    If you don't tell your partner:

1. how the hell do you manage to inject in a safe and clean environment for a whole cycle without getting caught?

2. what do you say to her if the worst happened and you get busted?

I mean if you could keep it absolutey secret you would; but geez it's hard to keep something like that totally hidden from the person you share your home with.

Body is offline Associate Member

Tell her

Who wears the pants? Tell her and if she doesn't like it then tough Sh#t. You probably don't like her spending all your cash on shoes, but when it comes to relationships there's some things that each partner is just going to have to deal with. It's not about being perfect, it's about accepting each other for who you are. If you're a juice freak, she needs to accept that.

Bartleby is offline Member
    i told my girl...so far nothing has happened but well see what happens on the upcoming cycle..i just dont want everything to go back to the sauce which im afraid may happen...i would tell her because i think its better to be honest..jmo though

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by northendninja
    Just make sure your doing lots of test and she will appreciate it
    my gf hates it, we just got in a fight today about me wanting it too much. she said, "you might be on steroids , but i'm not! when i say no, quit ****ing pestering me about it!"...=(

btw, cpt steele, to answer your question. before me and my gf were bf/gf, we were hanging out (second time we ever hung out) and i was like, "btw, i've been on roids for 2 weeks". then one week later, we were dating. now 2 months later, we're bf/gf. she wonders what i'm like off cycle...haha!

-- clocky

p.s. she thinks i'm so mellow, she's scared to see what i'm like off cycle. i don't roid rage or ever get mad to the point of yelling. i think its a good quality...=)

cb25 is offline Banned
    Honestly, i'd tell her, but I know i don't always agree with everyone on stuff like this. IMO, if she's worth keeping then she's worth being honest to. If she can't handle it, then maybe there's bigger issues...if she's serious about you, she'll let you explain.

I'd rather deal with the "i'm going to do AS" conversation than the "why are you doing roids? and why have you been lying to me?" questions at once...

I don't like to lie, and i won't change who i am for anyone. Be honest so that you don't have to be sneaky about it...

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    i won't tell another gf again...if they think i got this big naturally, then they are stupid and 90% of german girls are stupid......
    i have had girls fight with me over drinking lots of protein...........
    never volunteer information...make her work

Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by echobeach

1. how the hell do you manage to inject in a safe and clean environment for a whole cycle without getting caught?
    Exactly i used to have to inject really quickly while she was in the shower, it is just a hassle. I dont inject infront of her but i dont have to worry about it anymore. Trust me its annoying to hide it... It is just a hassle in my opinion. thats all

RLARG is offline New Member
    Keep it to yourself, I keep it to myself

sounds like we are all keeping it in our circle. Thanks guy for all the imput

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    I dont keep it from my girlfriend. She wants me to keep getting bigger.

Jackman is offline Banned
    jesus you guys must have no time to yourself if you have to wory not having enough time to inject without getting caught! i would go nuts

Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    i have had girls fight with me over drinking lots of protein...........
    I had same problem Bro with my last GF. Some times girls so stupid.

stengun is offline Associate Member
    Howdy

Quote Originally Posted by Body
    Who wears the pants? Tell her and if she doesn't like it then tough Sh#t. You probably don't like her spending all your cash on shoes, but when it comes to relationships there's some things that each partner is just going to have to deal with. It's not about being perfect, it's about accepting each other for who you are. If you're a juice freak, she needs to accept that.
    From now on, I'm taking ALL my marital advice from this guy! Yea, what-EVER.

Stengun

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    I have to agree with the majority, dont let her know unless she's sticking herself too.

physicallyimposing is offline New Member
    Don't tell her **** man. I told my wife I was thinking about a cycle and she was cool with it. I bought about $800 worth of gear and sent some to a friend. To make a long story short, she got so pissed she threw it ALL down a storm drain when I was at work!! Get that ****. Yeah, but about a week later I recon'ed my ass down that drain in the middle of the night and recovered most of my ****. I had to check it all and make sure nothing was damaged and luckily it wasn't. So, don't tell her ****. Speaking of ****, that's the excuse you use when you're hitting the pins. First of all, do it when she's gone if you can. If not, go in the bathroom and lock the door. If she knocks, tell her you're taking a ****. I put all of my gear in a small shaving bag and have it taped in the bathroom under the sink. Hope that helped bro.

CutieFace Guest
    If you're going to tell her then I'd make sure she doe sn't know where you keep it....which would solve th eproblem of her taking it and dumping it on you if she was mad at you......

easier for you guys....as a woman I think it's even harder to find someone who'd be accepting of it...I'd have to find me a another juicehead....LOL

Good luck hon

Cutie

Jeff1 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    a few weeks ago before I jumped on my current cycle my GF was in the shower and I was tempted to do a quick inject but was like naw
    she might catch me in the Act so I just put it off. I mean she always asks me what are you taking your on test huh.
    I kinda deny it its like she knows but its not really confirmed you guys no what I mean.

sumomaster is offline New Member
    I juiced twice this year and never confirmed to my wife that I'm "not Juicing".She wants me to swear to God that I don't and will not do it.She is so terrifide. I told her that I "want" to do it and I'm doing so much research about it. I said that I will take only the mild juice and lots of Antis to be safe. But she won't let me. I still don't tell her.
    I used to take prohormones for the past 3 years and she has no problems with that. She likes me to be big (not my legs though!?!) She doesn't like me taking lots of pills (like Animal Pack(stinks like hell), Animal Stak, proviron , Aminos, Nolv., etc)

Lightsout2184 is offline Senior Member
    It sucks because it is one more thing to be paranoid about. My girl friend is staying at my house for a while during the holiday break and last night i had problems sleeping. She gets mad at me about protein shakes so i think i should hold off telling her. But like stated above it will suck if she finds out somehow.

Quote Originally Posted by Lightsout2184
    It sucks because it is one more thing to be paranoid about. My girl friend is staying at my house for a while during the holiday break and last night i had problems sleeping. She gets mad at me about protein shakes so i think i should hold off telling her. But like stated above it will suck if she finds out somehow.
    Tell her nothing if she is mad about protein
    One of my GF told me:"you have to cancel you steroid use , otherwise I'll call police" I kicked her ass out of the house.

primodonna is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cb25
    Honestly, i'd tell her, but I know i don't always agree with everyone on stuff like this. IMO, if she's worth keeping then she's worth being honest to. If she can't handle it, then maybe there's bigger issues...if she's serious about you, she'll let you explain.

I'd rather deal with the "i'm going to do AS" conversation than the "why are you doing roids? and why have you been lying to me?" questions at once...

I don't like to lie, and i won't change who i am for anyone. Be honest so that you don't have to be sneaky about it...
    Well said. If you hide this, how many other things are you going to have to hide down the road that she may not approve of?

To the guys who said their g/f's are paranoid about protein, you must not be getting any oral, huh?
    What happens here, stays here

Nico Cujo is offline New Member
    I say never tell...been with the wife 15 years and I'll never tell. There's just somethings she doesn't need to know...and somethings you don't want her friends to know. They talk too much.

Well she is in the medical field but doesnt know sh-it about anything nutritional or juice. I have been groomming her, but I dont think she could take it or I dont think I want to hear it. She lets me do what I need to but this is to much for her. Thanks bros

Flynman is offline Associate Member
    Hey man you're on steriods , If she gives you a hard time....Kick the crap out of her!!

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by primodonna
    Well said. If you hide this, how many other things are you going to have to hide down the road that she may not approve of?

To the guys who said their g/f's are paranoid about protein, you must not be getting any oral, huh?
    oral? heh ... some chicks just want to nag about something, like me drinking protein, it being monday, etc....telling them about aas=a lot of fuel to nag/argue/fight etc....
    on the other hand, some chicks are cool and would be cool with aas...the ratio of a understanding cool chick to a un-cool/not understanding chick is 1:99......also, is not telling her lying? I don't think so...i never said i was'nt on aas

Troyboy is offline Associate Member
    people ****ing talk to much, i told a couple close friends about my use and now everyone ****ing knows. Trust me, you don't want anyone to know they bring it up way to often and it gets annoying. I think non users get somewhat jealous of it also for some reason.

Muscleone is offline Associate Member

Trusting girlfriends....

Quote Originally Posted by cpt steele
    How is the best way to bring a girlfiend into what we do. I mean I am not on now but gonna be jan1. She has been with me for about 15mons but now she lives with me.
    My advice to you would be don't tell her. I've seen girls tell on their boyfriends(actually call the police) for use/posession of steroids after they have gotten mad at their boyfriends for whatever reason(usually in a nasty break up). It's always in your best interest to keep things to yourself if you are doing something you're not supposed to be.

Bump

lifesabitch is offline Associate Member
    I would never admit to sh*t! It will always be used against you from then on.

Captainutrition is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by primodonna

Oral!! What's that?!? Hell, I trim everything for that women and still nothing!

But I'm down there so much I have thigh burns on my head

Captainutrition is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by echobeach

2. what do you say to her if the worst happened and you get busted?

I mean if you could keep it absolutey secret you would; but geez it's hard to keep something like that totally hidden from the person you share your home with.

1. Work.

2. If you are going to hide it (which I recommend) then you have to a man and face the music.

You have to be a snake.

Thread Information