Thread: Question

Tom
    Tom is offline Associate Member

Question Question

First off guys I would like to say that I have been reading this board for a while now and can't find a better spot everyone is great. My question is I am 21 and have been lifting for a year my friend and I decided that we may want to try a cycle of Deca and clomid for the first time. Is this one of the safer ways to go? Also when I was around 13-14 I had symptoms of gyno does this make me more prone to getting it now if I take AS? Thanks for the help guys cant wait to hear your advice

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    yes, if u have had gyno in the past u are most likely prone to getting it. Deca is one of the safer steroids if u want to call it that. But in ur case have lots of nolva on hand or arimidex (i should warn u its expensive) if the gyno starts to come back. And the clomid is a wise decision as well

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    use your cycle of deca along with winny. The winny will help and then in the worst case get yourself Arimdex. Clomid not going to help you in gyno situations

Tom
    If I had gyno when I was younger does this mean that I have a naturally higher test. level or does it mean that my body converts to estrogen easily? Should I wait till im older and have less test. and see if that lessen the chances?

You definatly have greatly increased you chances of getting full blown gyno when u start your cycle add some winnie to lesson your chances of getting it and also start hiting the Arimidex right away

Who told you that you had gyno was it a professional???

Tom
    The doctor said that it was normal at that age he never gave me an exact name for it but I had a little tissue build up and they were sore if touched for a little while but then it cleared up as I got older. If there is a chance of it comming back then I dont want to risk it

Tobey is offline Retired IRON CHEF Mod

Tom

Yep sounds like you were experiencing geno alright.
    Pureanger mention somthing about Arimidex . I have never used this but from what I have heard even though it is expensive as shit, it really is worth the investment. The Iron Game made a really good post on this subject about a week ago. He can explain it a little better that I but the jest of it is that after you come off of your cycle and are through taking your clomid, the estoregen levels are still high and Arimidex keeps them from raising to such high levels in the first place. Like I said thake a look at The Iron Games post. It's really worth the read.
    Tobey

Lush is offline Associate Member
    Tom,

IMO, if you are worried about gyno, why not try primo for a first cycle? This is even safer than deca .
    It doesn't aromatize so no gyno worries.

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    You have a couple of options and one of them is Arimdex which is costly but may be worth it in the long run.You could get yourself checked out again for the gyno and see if it is still a prob

Billy

Tom
    The gyno is gone but I dont want it to come back Lush didn't have a bad idea about the primo I may try that what is a good cycle for that?

Thread Information