View Poll Results: do you worry about deca Gyno?

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

2 9.52%
  • no

11 52.38%
  • i never take deca without the proper anit e's on hand

7 33.33%
  • whats deca gyno?

1 4.76%
    shim jahng is offline Junior Member

how many poeple here take deca with out bromo etc.. on hand?

i have some deca 300 that i am thnking about taking with my cycle comming up 500mg test a week, and 20mg d-bol ED for a month nolvadex 10mg a day, but will probably bump it up after a weeks to 20mg a day. I just cant decide if i should add the deca and not worry about it. it would appear that most people dont worry about deca gyno. how many actually worry about deca Gyno?

Shim

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    I only worry about it because I know I am prone to it. I will never use deca again because it doesn't suit my goals or my body. Eq all the way for me.

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    deca gyno is mild in most cases with doses less than 600mg/week. deca converts into progesterone which anti-e's block estrogen conversion and not progesterone. winne helps to block prog so run it in the later 4-6 weeks of a cycle consisting of deca. i run deca, only cause i cant normally score eq. im not concearned about deca gyno in the least, more concearned testicular shutdown and deca dick which is very real

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I honestly don't think anyone using 4-500mgs of Deca or less per week needs to worry about progesterone gyno or progesterone build up alltogether. Like asymmetrical1 said, when you start using over 600mgs per week - then perhaps so - especially when using other 19-nors, like trenbolone , at the same time.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Warrior
    I honestly don't think anyone using 4-500mgs of Deca or less per week needs to worry about progesterone gyno or progesterone build up alltogether. Like asymmetrical1 said, when you start using over 600mgs per week - then perhaps so - especially when using other 19-nors, like trenbolone, at the same time.
    This may be true but what if you do get it........ what's cheaper having some bromo or another on hand or going to the doctor's to see what you can do about the gyno you just got ...... not everyone reacts the same.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by shim jahng
    i have some deca 300 that i am thnking about taking with my cycle comming up 500mg test a week, and 20mg d-bol ED for a month nolvadex 10mg a day, but will probably bump it up after a weeks to 20mg a day. I just cant decide if i should add the deca and not worry about it. it would appear that most people dont worry about deca gyno. how many actually worry about deca Gyno?

Shim
    I am about to start a 250 or 300 mg Deca and 500 mg Test En cycle in a few weeks myself and its a first time cycle for me. I am curious about the gyno effects. Am I taking enough at 250 deca/500 test to worry about gyno? I am told I should worry about the Test more then deca for gyno. Plus is the doses dependant on your current weight? My weight fluctuates now between 168 and 171, am I considering a dosage thats better left to a 215 lbs guy or does it not make much difference that I am, say 170 now.

I was going to just start a clomid regiment starting on week #4 and end about 3 weeks after cycle's end, my cycle I think will be:

Week 1-9 Deca 250 or 300 mg (undecided which dose)
    Week 1-10 test en 500 mg
    Week 4-14 Clomid

Any input on this cycle?

shim jahng is offline Junior Member
    as far as i know it desnt matter how much you weigh, the amount you take isnt based on body weight. 300mg a week is a common dosage for deca . the test a deca part of your cycle looks good, i would save the clomid and start it about 2 weeks after your last shot. thats what most bros on this site do.

legend is offline Associate Member
    never have any problems from deca . if your taking it with test keep the test dosage higher then the deca and you be very happy with the results.as far as gyno, i have never met anyone personally who had gotten it from deca.

goodgear44 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by legend
    never have any problems from deca. if your taking it with test keep the test dosage higher then the deca and you be very happy with the results.as far as gyno, i have never met anyone personally who had gotten it from deca.

I am gettting ready to start a cycle of winstrol , eq, and tren . I have some deca 300. Would it be stupid to use the deca too because it is so similar to the tren 75 and eq? I have nolvadex and HCG on hand and will be taking 20mg day of nolvadex becasue I convert easy.

What do you guys think, i have never tried deca before and wanted to start with it and eq then add tren and winney later in the cycle.

Stupid or Not please explain the 19-nor delima and the conversion problems!!!

JohnDoe1234 is offline Member
    Here everyone read this http://www.anabolicreview.com/vbulle...ight=prolactin
    Read all of Pheedno's posts in this thread, I doubt few will argue this he knows what he is talking about.

Tarzan is offline Associate Member
    I never use Bromo

Paranoid is offline Associate Member
    I totally agree with Pheedno's post from the other Thread, Deca caused gyno is highly unlikely. I have done quite extensive research into this area, and came upon the exact same conclusion.

Thread Information