Beantown Abuser is offline Junior Member

Quick winstrol question!

I am curious, I play football and can get tested. Usually not during the winter or spring, and some players on the team have been randomly tested twice already. So i think i am safe. Here is my question...Im taking winstrol (zambon) Says 2 month detection, however I hear some guys saying it can be stuck in your system and for up to a year? whats the chances of that actually happening? anyone know? like if im done in a week or so will i test positive in 2-3 monthes? Thanks bros!

Scorpio is offline Community Veteran
    It is going to depend on your length of use, amount of use, and your physiology. Anabolic tests used to, and still may, test your testosterone /epitest ratio, the guideline used to be 6:1, if the test was higher than 6 it was considered a positive test. I used to follow this stuff, but lost track, they may test different now.

Beantown Abuser is offline Junior Member
    I drank Zambons for 2 weeks then switched to orals (now popping pills) due to the fact that i dont need to be tested and nailed. I drank the winny orally and didnt inject.

house71 is offline Associate Member
    I play football for the ncaa also....i was worried about the same thing.. i did 35cc of winny (shots). i got tested 1 1/2 months later and nothing came back postive.. i'm 295 so it will take longer to get out of me.. i heard orals are out in 2 weeks... but everybodys body is different..

Thread Information