Thread: ephedrine

incredible bulk is offline Junior Member

ephedrine

I was wondering if you can take ephedrine during the cycle. I heard it has a strong anticatabolic effect, and I was told that could lessen the effect of the "stuff".

cjp85 is offline Member
    Theres nothing wrong with taking it with a cutting cycle, but for bulking up, probably wouldnt hurt, but might be a waste of money

simplyjakked is offline Member
    if you want it just for a workout supp. then it is fine! if you want to take it all day dont use it during a bulking phase

incredible bulk is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by simplyjakked
    if you want it just for a workout supp. then it is fine! if you want to take it all day dont use it during a bulking phase

Thank you thats all I wanted to know.

Quote Originally Posted by simplyjakked
    That's pretty much it in a nutshell.
    The reason you here about Ephedra/Ephedrine making gear less effective, is because it's cutting into your gains via your diet, not because it's having some negative effect on the structure of the gear itself.
    Personally I love it for working out. I also take it on really tired mornings when I have a lot to do early, but I take it after my first or second meal.
    This can on certain days effect my appetite later, but I can always manage to Slam a Liquid and a Protien Bar (or 2).
    So if you can get like some of these "Veteran Tweekers", that can tweek for days and still eat, then fine. But in order to take it all the time and bulk, you'd have to be like them...not a good trade-off IMO!

Thread Information