hercules88 is offline Senior Member

How to determine if your ready for high doses.

For the bros on the board that run test at 750mg a week and above, how and when do you know that your body is ready for these types of doses. Im about to start a 3rd cycle and im upping my dosses. Last cycle was test e/ eq at 500/400 mg aweek. this time i will using same gear but going for 600/500. i saw a huge difference last cycle when i bumped my eq to 475 the last 3 weeks so i want to run the eq at 500, so i thought it would be apropriate to bump up the test.

do you guys just take the jump to higher doses, or do you consistantly higher your does whith each progressive cycle? i have come to figure that i will be cycling properly for many years to come and i would like to do it as safe as possible.

How do you bros determine when and if your ready for high doses.

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    on every cycle i add 250mg to my test .

if i were u i would shoot for 750 mg of test and 600 mg of EQ. imho, anything below 600mg of EQ isnt really worth it. although u'll get plenty of ppl saying they did fine on 400 mg of EQ/ew

hercules88 is offline Senior Member
    thanx gundam. what have you notices with each progressive cycle? do the gains get better, what about the sides have you noticed with the increases.

vets, mods, high dose users, ......any input?

markas214 is offline Senior Member
    [QUOTE=gundam675]on every cycle i add 250mg to my test .

if i were u i would shoot for 750 mg of test and 600 mg of EQ. imho, anything below 600mg of EQ isnt really worth it. although u'll get plenty of ppl saying they did fine on 400 mg of EQ/ew[/

Yeah, I've been doing 400 EQ for 12 weeks, then 500 for the last 4 and I'm not to happy. I'm bumping the EQ to 800 and the test to 1 gram and maybe as high as 1 1/2 grams. Doses depend on results. If I could get decent gains from 250 of test I'd do it. It's a lot cheaper. Also I have zero sides so far so this is another reason I will bump it up. If I see some sides I'll back it down a notch.

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    I just up it a little each time. IIRC...my first few cycles had the test dose of 500 sust, 525 prop, 600 cyp, 800, enanthate ...thats kinda how I upped it, there was other stuff in there too, but I couldnt remeber the exact dosages.

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hercules88
    How do you bros determine when and if your ready for high doses.
    Herculese88,

You should increase your dose only after:
    1. You come close to perfecting your diet, rest and lifting routine, AND
    2. You stop growing reasonably well on the doses that you're using.

If you're diet isn't close to perfect, then you're wasting time raising your doses to get better gains.

A moderate dose of 400mg of tesosterone per week is so incredibly far above what your body needs to grow that your body is not going to develop any reasonable tolerance to steroids after two or three 10-16 week cycles, assuming you follow the "time on equals time off rule.

When a person says that he can't grow on a stack of 400-500 mg of test per week and 400mg of EQ per week after using these doses for one or two cycles, then more often than not, diet is to blame.
    Last edited by BASK8KACE; 12-20-2003 at 12:20 AM.

popa is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BASK8KACE
    Herculese88,

If you're diet isn't close to perfect, then you're wasting time raising your doses to get better gains.

A moderate dose of 400mg of tesosterone per week is so incredibly far above what your body needs to grow that your body is not going to develop any reasonable tolerance to steroids after two or three 10-16 week cycles, assuming you follow the "time on equals time off rule.

When a person says that he can't grow on a stack of 400-500 mg of test per week and 400mg of EQ per week after using these doses for one or two cycles, then more often than not, diet is to blame.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BASK8KACE
    Herculese88,

I agree!!! You are the man!!!!

Latimus is offline Banned
    what is a perfect diet though...

Thread Information