ggarby is offline New Member

Question GHB effectiveness??

I was wondering wether or not anyone would recomend taking GHB during a cycle. It seems like it is somewhat beneficial but have not heard a lot of talk about it. Since it is really not a good idea to get Sh@$y from alcohol while on AS, it seems like GHB could do the trick and maybe even help you.
    -I am more interested though in using maybe a cap of G at night and was wondering if anyone had done this and felt it was useful in anyway?
    Thanks-

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    It can be very addicting, from what I understand. Makes ya feel relaxed, real good, and after a while you start to wonder what a "little bit more" wold be like, and before you know it, you're hooked.
    It's supposed to help ya recover by inducing deeper sleep and (I think) generates a little bit more HGH in your system. But I'd think it'd be better to just spend the extra $$$ for the HGH and avoid the drama and $$$ (and maybe legal hassle) of addiction.

Yeah i have heard of possible addiction.
    Good point.

thai guy is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ggarby
    Yeah i have heard of possible addiction.
    Good point.

ghb is actually used as a club drug around me but i do know a few guys who take half a cap b4 bedtime...they have had no problems with addiction..and only use the ghb while on cycle..

helps with restful sleep..i really feel the addiction factor is well overhyped unless you allow it to become addicting.

and GHB is much much less expensive then HGH...16oz of ghb should cost anywhere from 120-160 dollars 16 0z is a whole lotta capfuls...

personally if your having sleeping problems though id go with something a bit safer then GHB try some sleep aids or umm **** i cant think of the name im sure somebody will know of the over the counter sleep aid that starts with an M i believe...

BDTR is offline Retired
    melatonin.

I used GHB in the past to sleep during tren cycles, i wouldn't touch the stuff now though.

scottninpo is offline Senior Member

Angry

it wasnt' addicting at all for me, i took a cap a night to fall asleep, and went through 3 liters of the stuff before i ran out after it was gone, that was it, no withdrawl, slept normally, just wasn't as much fun to go to sleep, it made me sweat like a mother while i was asleep, though, woke up every day to a wet t shirt

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    I do tylenol sleep time or something like that not the tylenol pm to much junk in it anyway that works for me

Yeah, right now I can get the stuff for $6-7 an ounce, not bad. When I have taken it I do notice the deap sleep I get. I had heard about addiction but I dont really know what chemicals in it would cause that. Your probablly right that addiction really isnt a problem in most people, but some can be mentally predisposed to it. Iam still curious if GHB can be linked to muscle growth, however. Thanks for the replys-

I would think sleeping pills would be more addicting....

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    GHB is a CRH inhibitor.. that is while you're using it your corisol levels will be lower, which is favorable for protien synthesis and fat catabolism.

CutieFace Guest
    If you have a weak and additictive type personality your best bet is to stay away from it.....I've seen a number of people become addicted to the stuff and lose a great deal because of it

Cutie

Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CutieFace
    If you have a weak and additictive type personality your best bet is to stay away from it.....
    Cutie
    Yeah, I know tons of people that use it, most for the recreational purpose, G is OK untill u go overboard then u will regret it the next day...... Cutie summed it up good though...

QbHunter is offline Associate Member
    GHB is the athletes recreational drug IMO. Aside from possible addiction, there are no negative sides for males (females is a dif. story) I would much rather G then any other party drug (alcohol, weed, all other crap) all that stuff is counter productive for athletes and BB, where is G actually helps! I love the stuff...do it all the time when i am home from school on break, and it gets my thumbs up

All my clubbing buddys use it, and the only ones that same to be addicted, are the ones that dont play ball....go figure. I wish i had the stuff on a daily baises to help me sleep better. I feel better waking up at 11am after partying on G till 6:30am, then i do on regular nights when i get a 'full nights worth' of rest

Pinch is offline Associate Member
    i've heard many horror stories about GHB... a friend of mine almost died off GHB. However he did admit to having a little bit of alcohol along with it.

Be careful bros

GHB effects due increas with the consumption of alcohol. The possibility of going into a GHB coma, "the G-Hole", is increased with alcohol. Also, when I take a dose I make sure to wait at least 40 minutes till taking another, if I dont feel anything. This is important to due with G you are not familiar with because you do not know the potency of it, or how that certain batch will affect you.
    -Also, guys, I suggest never giving a female GHB, the risks are too high. It usually affects them more then the men. If something does go wrong, the female could also report to the authorites that you tried to rape her with GHB. If she does this within 24 hours of consumption of GHB and also dosent release it out of her system(pissing/puking), she can be tested. The you are F****D!
    -If you havent done G before do it with someone that has. This way the experienced person can notice symptoms of an oncoming GHB induced coma. It is important that if you start to go into one of these that your freind stays with you the whole time making sure you dont fall asleep(a nice slap in the face does the trick). Also I am pretty sure I have heard that GHB is counteracted with sugar. Make them drink a coke or some sort of sugarie drink.
    GHB can be an enjoyable experience if you know what you are doing, if you dont it can easily kill you.
    Be safe!!

I am pretty sure the reason why people can become addicted to GHB is because as you continue to use it your body builds a tolerance for it. You have to increase the amount taken to feel the desired amounts, starting an increasing habit. As you continue to put more into your body more often it becomes dependent.
    G-man

from personal experience, the people who get "addicted" to ghb are the same people who if they smoked a cigarette would get hooked, if they drank they would be alcoholics, etc, etc, some people are just predisposed to substance abuse, and some aren't, if it was addictive, meaning that like opium, anyone who abuses it will suffer withdrawl symptoms, i would definitely be addicted right now, if i had to guess, through out my life i have consumed well over two gallons of G and am no worse for wear, at least that's what my doc tells me, the horror stories come from people who are destined for disaster at some point in their lives because they live their lives recklassly and ghb just happened to be the first one that they couldn't dodge

Bartleby is offline Member
    Its good for sleep but thats about it. I wouldnt start takin it when you go out though because it can be addicting. Although I think the people that get addicted are the same ppl that get addicted to anything. However, this drug can be overdosed on very easily, all it takes is a couple xtra caps and you can go down hard as Ive seen it happen b4. Either way use it cautiously and dont get accustomed to it.

again, it's always the stupid, irresponsible people that ruin drugs for the rest of us

good point

Thread Information