Body is offline Associate Member

Attitude of Gratitude

This is not a question, but a necessary comment. I just want to thank all of the Mods and Vets here at Anabolic Review. As a member of two other boards I can honestly say that here we have the best of the best. When I think of the hundreds of hours these people spend in front of their computer to answer my questions I'm in awe. Read the profiles of the people who help you. They are working people, with busy lives, and bills to pay, just like you. They are taking their own time to help someone who they do not personally know, and probably will never meet. Sure they are doing what they love, just as an auto mechanic loves to work on vehicles. When was the last time your mechanic spent numerous hours helping you with your car/truck and charged you absolutely nothing? This board would not be possible without the incredible staff that so many of us rely on. Thanks fellas!

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    word, no sh*t doode! thanks to all who have helped me...i honestly do appreciate it...=)

-- clocky

echobeach is offline Junior Member
    F U C K Y E A H !!!!!!!!!!!!

A most excellent, and well said comment Body...

I have only been here a short couple of months myself, and like you visit a couple of other boards from time to time, but this one is easily the most informative and it's just bloody good fun.

One or two of the mods have gone out of their way and given freely of their time just to help me sort stuff out, and that's for a bloke they have never met and prolly never will. I thanked them at the time but again I would like to say thank-you very much to all the mods, vets and everyone who makes this board what it is - SIMPLY THE BEST...

cb25 is offline Banned
    I'll add my thanks to this...no better board on the net IMO...quality guys/girls here...

so thanks for all the advice, and for keeping this place in line

Body is offline Associate Member

Doctor's orders

A lawyer typically charges $200/hour to hear you explain your side of any story. If he chooses to represent you the hourly rate often doubles. Time spent in courtroom, even higher yet. Have you ever asked a doctor for advice on juice? First you get the hour long talk encouraging you to steer clear from AAS. Then you get a bunch of medical jargon that was obviously extracted from some reference book on the shlf covered with dust. Ask to check the copywright date. Few doctors can speak of AAS from personal experience. The price for the physician's advice? Let's just say that you better have insurance. Insurance in our (Anabolic Review) forum is ensuring that the people who answer all of your questions day in and day out feel appreciated. Don't forget to pay your premium.

echobeach is offline Junior Member
    30 views and just 4 replies....where's the love???

palme is offline Rosie Member
    The MODS and VETS do a great job! So does all the great members we have that help whenever they can!

Hitman is offline Senior Member
    I'll show some love here, the mods & vets do a great job not just with AAS related stuff but with personal problems too. As was stated before you dont us from adam but i have had disscusions with the people on this board as if i was talking to a buddy next door. Your help, and this extends to all the members, is greatly appreciated.........Thank you...........Hitman

Ttttttt H H A N N K K Sssssss
    T H H A A N N N K K S
    T H H A A N N N K K S
    T Hh Hh A Aa A N N N K K Sssssss
    T H H A A N N N K K S
    T H H A A N Nn K K S
    T H Ha A N N K K Sssssss

Everyone Here Is Fuc King Awesome, I Hope You Like Me Personalized Thank You Card It's The Least I Can Do To Express How Greatful I Am To Have Joined A Brotherhood Like This One And To Have Access To All The Knowledge Here. Thanks Again Bro's

Quote Originally Posted by armwrestler22
    Ttttttt H H A N N K K Sssssss
    T H H A A N N N K K S
    T H H A A N N N K K S
    T Hh Hh A Aa A N N N K K Sssssss
    T H H A A N N N K K S
    T H H A A N Nn K K S
    T H Ha A N N K K Sssssss

Everyone Here Is Fuc King Awesome, I Hope You Like Me Personalized Thank You Card It's The Least I Can Do To Express How Greatful I Am To Have Joined A Brotherhood Like This One And To Have Access To All The Knowledge Here. Thanks Again Bro's
    damit the post script fuc ked up my thank you card, anyway its supposed to say "thanks spelled out really big in all caps, dam atleast i tried.

Thread Information