Thread: Cutting cycle

beenie is offline Senior Member

Cutting cycle

I am thinking about a cycle and I would like feedback to see if this makes sense.

First my stats:

Height: 6’ 4”
    Weight: 190
    Bf%: 12%
    Workout experience: 5 years
    Previous cycles: Two, the most recent about 18 months ago

My last cycle was 12 week something like 400mg/wk sust and 400mg/wk deca with 50mg win added for last 4 weeks and sust and deca dropped in last. My first cycle was pretty similar and I got better results than with my first. That may have had to do with brands used.

My goal for a new cycle would be to add a little to my base (I would like to add about 10 lbs of muscle, but to decrease bf% to 9 or 10%). Does this make sense?

I was thinking of a similar cycle and looking toward late march to start. What I was thinking this time is 400mg test eth/week and 400 mg eq. Run that for 10 weeks add 50 mg winny/eod for week 8 to 12.

Also I have a lot of winny left over from before. But it’s a year old. It should be good still right? It’s the winny depot.

Scorpio is offline Community Veteran
    This is just a suggestion, so please take it as such. Personally I would drop the Test E (which bloats me) and replace it with test prop. Test prop will not make you hold as much water, which gives you the smooth appearence. Also I would add tren in there, since you have cycle experience.

bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member
    I second that Scorpio...If you use tren /winny/test prop you will very much like the results. Of course you mite have to eat some carbs even though i know you've been in ketosis for like 12 years.

Quote Originally Posted by bigsd67
    I second that Scorpio...If you use tren/winny/test prop you will very much like the results. Of course you mite have to eat some carbs even though i know you've been in ketosis for like 12 years.
    Actually I switched to low carb from no carb 7 or 8 months ago. I get my carbs through vegtibles and nuts. Also some of the low carb protien bars. Currnetly keeping it below 50g/day.

What would the amounts look like in the cycle you are suggesting?

bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member
    Test Prop Week 1-8 75mg ED
    Tren Week 1-8 75mg ED
    Winny Week 3-8 50mg ED

Standard Cutter that yield intense pumps, amazing strength and hardens the fcuk outta ya.

EDIT: You might want to up the Prop to 100mg ED so your test is higher than your tren to fight tren dick....it's a real thing, but if you keep the test and tren the same you shouldnt have an issue (i didnt) but that's your call.

Jackman is offline Banned
    my cutter coming up looks like this
    Weeks 5-12 75mg fina
    weeks 1-12 400mg EQ
    weeks 1-15 75mg ed of prop

Cant wait i heared this works killa

Nice, I like the way you run the prop the extra 3 weeks while the eq is still in your system. I'm running something similar soon, longer on the tren .

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpio
    Nice, I like the way you run the prop the extra 3 weeks while the eq is still in your system. I'm running something similar soon, longer on the tren.
    I don't know much about fina, but I just did some reading up on it and I 'll look on some other threads here.

Scorpio: Did you say that you think my Winny should be okay to use?

I personally don't like winny, it kills my old joints. However either cycle listed would serve you well.

Actually my question had more to do with the effectiveness of the Winny. I got it 18 months ago. Its age wouldn't present a provblem, right?

Should be ok, depends on how you stored it and the age of it when you got it.

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpio
    Should be ok, depends on how you stored it and the age of it when you got it.
    It should have been pharm fresh when I got it. Stored in a cool, dark place (not refridge).

Bartleby is offline Member
    should be fine...i got some zambons that have been layin aorund for about a year now too...dont think its a problem

Quote Originally Posted by Bartleby
    should be fine...i got some zambons that have been layin aorund for about a year now too...dont think its a problem
    Yep-- I think that's what I have too. Kewl. Thanks.

Thread Information