baadboy11 is offline New Member

sust... 250/week or 500/week? its my 1st cycle....

Okay, im getting conflicting messages here....

My friends are telling me that i can run sust 250/week for 10weeks and will gain considering its my first cycle. they say this from personal experience.

others tell me that 500/week should be the minimum...

need some true help here....

im 24
    5'9
    165lbs
    about 14%bf

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    500 mg/ew si the best.

Flynman is offline Associate Member
    I think that 500 a week will be a safe bet for your size. Have nolvadex on hand for safety. Although you probably wont need it. Good luck!

getnlarg is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gundam675
    500 mg/ew si the best.

If you're gonna do sust, I agree with the above. 500mg/wk. Only thing I would add is-- injected at 250mg Monday/250mg Thurs instead of all at once.

Sorry bro missed that you are using Sustonon. I would go with 500mg wk Enathate or 750mg wk Sus. You would probably do better trying the enathate IMO.

so 250/week wont do anything?? or will i not gain as much?

getnlarg is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Flynman
    Sorry bro missed that you are using Sustonon. I would go with 500mg wk Enathate or 750mg wk Sus. You would probably do better trying the enathate IMO.

I agree. Cyp or Enanth would be a better choice, but if he's gonna do sust. . . (refer to above)

Read up on the Sustonon. I personally dont like only 2 injects wk for Sus. But if thats all you have then use it like Getnlarg said.

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    Normally, 500mg/wk is a great start for most first cycles. Sustanon is fine to use, however its not liked as well mainly IMO for the price and more commonly fakes. You nearly have to inject as much as you would with Enanthate anyways so its not really the issue. 2x a week min is pretty much standard for both (E3D) however with sustanon I myself prefer EOD.

However, I notice that you are 165lbs. At that BW, 250mg is probally going to be enough to see some great results. Realise the key to results anyways is the diet and training, not your dosage.

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Flynman
    Dead wrong. There is no way the guy should be shooting 750mg for a first cycle. Im getting sick of seeing advice like this on here.

As someone who actually did sust250 ( also had deca 200) for his first cycle, I gained 24 lbs and kept 19 pct. Yes it is true you will not benefit from the prop in it and as such a single ester would be better., but if you are lifting, eating and resting right, you will grow.

shootdeep is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by toolman
    Dead wrong. There is no way the guy should be shooting 750mg for a first cycle. Im getting sick of seeing advice like this on here.

As someone who actually did sust250 ( also had deca 200) for his first cycle, I gained 24 lbs and kept 19 pct. Yes it is true you will not benefit from the prop in it and as such a single ester would be better., but if you are lifting, eating and resting right, you will grow.
    agreed, 750mg is too much. my brother's first cycle was 250mg/wk and he had great results. baadboy11, you need to be reasonableforyour first cycle, you have no ideahow youwill react to sustanon . be smart and be safe

GearAholic is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by baadboy11
    Okay, im getting conflicting messages here....

My friends are telling me that i can run sust 250/week for 10weeks and will gain considering its my first cycle. they say this from personal experience.

others tell me that 500/week should be the minimum...

need some true help here....

im 24
    5'9
    165lbs
    about 14%bf

Bro's correct me if i am wrong here but in IMO i believe u would be alot happier with the gains from 500mgs thats if ur work ethic is there and ur diet is good, but either at 250 or 500mgs a week ur going to need to break that up into 2 seperate equal shots at least one mon and one thurs. like every 1 else has said because sust contains prop. ester which has a short half life in your body which i believe is 3 days and if i am correct here if u did take just 1 shot a week u would be throwing your test levels up and down and wouldn't have as much gains and be prone to more sides than if u broke them up into at least 2 shots for so u could keep ur test levels equal espeacilly the prop. thats if i am correct bro's correct me if i am wrong...

hena08 is offline New Member
    The reason sust is a popular steroid is because of the time release of the different tests in it. when one starts coming off of its peak, another is just reaching its peak. in theory, you could do a shot every 14 days and still see results, but its a much better idea to take a shot once a week. i did sust as my first cycle, 250 mg/wk and saw great results. since this is your first cycle, you don't have any tolerance to steroids , and you'll see great results even at a low dosage. based on my experience, i'd recommend 250 mg/wk.

Quote Originally Posted by hena08
    in theory, you could do a shot every 14 days and still see results, but its a much better idea to take a shot once a week. i did sust as my first cycle, 250 mg/wk and saw great results. since this is your first cycle, you don't have any tolerance to steroids, and you'll see great results even at a low dosage. based on my experience, i'd recommend 250 mg/wk.
    why 1 shot a week and lower ur test levels ????when u can do twice a week mon and thurs and keep levels pretty much equal instead of letting the prop. levels drop????? then why even take sust period if ur going to take 1 shot a week????? to me it sounds kinda funny u buy a roid with 4 diff esters and u know 1 way to keep ur levels pretty much stable but u recommed to take 1 shot a week ??? heres a link u might want to chk it out http://www.basskilleronline.com/sust250.html it gives an example for a higher dosage but still basicly the same thing

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    You need to do both Sust and Enanthate 2x a week If you really want stable blood levels. For a first cycle, you wont know any different because you have nothing to compare to. After you get many cycles under your belt, stable blood levels will be something you can notice. Mostly for me, its lesser sides.

IVe used Sust, gained well..but I dont prefer it. I like prop/enanthate combo. About 1:2 ratio. Just my prefference. Test really is test though.

sdmedic21 is offline Junior Member
    Everybody has good advise.....I am on my 1st cycle of Sus ever....I am close to week 4 and taking 500mg/week. 250 on Mon and 250 on Thur.

I was
    6'3"
    190lbs
    14% BF

I am now
    6'3"
    208lbs
    12%

But it's also Diet....I changed alot while on this sus....sleep, diet, attitude and gear.. thats what it seems to take..

Hope this helped
    Last edited by sdmedic21; 12-14-2003 at 11:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sdmedic21
    Everybody has good advise.....I am on my 1st cycle of Sus ever....I am close to week 4 and taking 500mg/week. 250 on Mon and 250 on Thur.

I was
    6'3"
    190lbs
    14% BF

I am now
    6'3"
    208lbs
    12%

But it's also Diet....I changed alot while on this sus....sleep, diet, attitude and gear.. thats what it seems to take..

Hope this helped
    good gains bro and just on week 4 what else are u runnin with the sust?

REM
    REM is offline Member
    usually 500mg its the proper or recommended
    dose to run but it mostly depends on ur diet
    how good can it be to put the desire weight ur
    looking for, i ran 250mg for 5wks, t50, deca50mg 8wks
    gained 15lbs no clomid kept all lbs, 1st cycle didnt no ****
    no clue about clomid, this is my experience only.....
    SEARCH SEARCH MORE....

somedude247 is offline Member
    500 Mg

okay, so heres the situation

alright... i did my 3rd shot last wed of 250mg/week.. now heres my dilemma... if i stay at 250mg/week (taking advice and splitting it into 2 injections) i can go for 10weeks...

otherwise... i could bump it up to 500mg/week NOW but would only have enought for my cycle to total 7weeks.

Assuming i cant get more sust right now... what should i do... stick to the 10week 250 cycle??

Quote Originally Posted by GearAholic
    Actually I am not stacking it with anything....but like I said, the gains I am seeing aren't just the sus....I think alot of it is my new diet plan. I used to eat like ****!!!!! Now, I am taking in alot of Cal and Carbs and Prot....I think half the weight I gained is just form eatin'

Quote Originally Posted by GearAholic
    Actually I am not stacking it with anything....but like I said, the gains I am seeing aren't just the sus....I think alot of it is my new diet plan. I used to eat like ****!!!!! Now, I am taking in alot of Cal and Carbs and Prot....I think half the weight I gained is just form eatin'

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    If you are gonna use sust then I would use 500mg a week...

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    If you're going to run a low dose cycle such as 250mg of testosterone per week using only one shot, I would recommend a single long lasting ester of testosterone such as cypionate or enanthate , not sustanon *.

Since you've already started your cycle, do the best you can. Make sure you take note of how your body reacts, then use the information to your advantage on your next cycle.

*--NOTE: Apparently there are some people on the board who have used sustanon in a low-dose (200-300mg per week), test-only cycle and got good results from it. However, I would stick with cyp and enan for such cycles (as noted above).

My Question Now Is: Can I Bump Up To 500/week And Continue On For 10 Weeks?

Thanks Guys

Yeah, just bump it up to 2 injections per week of 250mg each. typically mon and thur...no shame in that

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Good advice in the above posts...You should see some results with Sus 250 per week, but a single ester such as Cyp or Enth is a much better choice.

So If I Bump Up To 500/wk How Much Of A Difference Will That Make In Gains? Considering Im Doing Everything Right.... Will It Double My Gains Compared To 250?

any ideas? also... i havent noticed much gains and ive been doing 250/week, just did my 4th shot... (but this week will start doing 2 a week)

SUPERWIMP is offline New Member
    I ran 250 first time, had good results, depends on the individual, but for me worked out for the better running less

SUPERWIMP is offline New Member
    So If I Bump Up To 500/wk How Much Of A Difference Will That Make In Gains? Considering Im Doing Everything Right.... Will It Double My Gains Compared To 250?
    doubling the doses doesn't mean double the gains. I would stay with the 250 what your doing, run it for the 10 weeks. You have to give it time, let the cycle play out. Your only a few weeks in

Quote Originally Posted by REM
    usually 500mg its the proper or recommended
    dose to run but it mostly depends on ur diet
    how good can it be to put the desire weight ur
    looking for, i ran 250mg for 5wks, t50, deca50mg 8wks
    gained 15lbs no clomid kept all lbs, 1st cycle didnt no ****
    no clue about clomid, this is my experience only.....
    SEARCH SEARCH MORE....
    u did no PCT first cycle? risky isnt it?

Thanks all, dont know if i got any concesus answer....

there's 2 groups of thought here.... 250/wk and 500/wk.

well... im gonna bump up to 500/wk sun & wed for the rest of the cycle.

monkeyjuice is offline Member
    Thanks all, dont know if i got any concesus answer....

there's 2 groups of thought here.... 250/wk and 500/wk.

well... im gonna bump up to 500/wk sun & wed for the rest of the cycle.

thats what i would do, i did 500mg/wk of sus and i noticed great gains after the 5th week. That was when i got my diet in order. i also ran a 10 week sus cycle for my first cycle. gained 22lbs or so.....

EAT EAT EAT...... you will be so happy to see the results you will make by just increasing your caloric intake to 4000-5000 a day. And at least 200g of Protien. Drink a protien shake about 1.5 hours before you workout, and imediatally after you workout. And don't forget to eat & train hard. haha

Good luck bro, I am sure in 6 weeks or so i am going to see you on this fourm again telling us all how great you feel and how much gains you kept. Can't wait to see a before and after pic.

Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member
    PM sent

REM
    REM is offline Member
    u did no PCT first cycle? risky isnt it?
    no PCT first cycle bro and yes its very risky...

Thread Information