Thread: Need Advice

AlG
    AlG is offline New Member

Need Advice

I have done two cycles in the past, but it has been a very long time that I have been off. My training has been on and off since the summer, however, I now plan to get serious with a training program now. I was planning on doing a Test Enan./Deca /D-bol cycle followed by a Equipoise /Winstrol cycle. Should I train naturally for a few weeks to get my body conditioned again or should I just start my cycle right away. Does it make any difference? I was also wondering if I should do the Equipoise/Winstrol cycle first to burn off the fat first, then do the test/deca/dbol or the other way around.

I will appreciate all responses.

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    Train more first. You dont want to have large increases of mass and strength on an unconditioned body. Chances of injury significantly increase doing that IMO.

Steroids wont burn off fat, your diet will. Have test in every cycle.

Scorpio is offline Community Veteran
    To go off Billy's statement you need to get back and get your ligaments and tendons used to strength training again, if you were to jump right in with anabolics, your muscles would adapt very quickly, however you tendons and ligaments would not. This would be a great risk and could sideline you a long time. You would be better off getting back and working on your muscle memory, find your plateau and make a decision from there.

AlG
    AlG is offline New Member
    Thanks for the great replies. I agree, I will train consistently for a bit until I hit a plateau than start a cycle.

Which cycle should I do first, the deca /test/dbol or eq/test?

Thread Information