Thread: D-boll

smoothey33 is offline New Member

D-boll

besides using mile thristers to stop kidney and liver failuer, what are other side effects from D-BOLL, and does the acne get bad too? thanks guys i appreciate it.

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    What? Mile thristers???

Dbol isnt kidney toxic, but it is hard on the liver. I take a little rALA with it when I run it.

Dbol aromatises badly with some people. Others get alot of bloat (relating to the aromatation)

D-boll

Quote Originally Posted by Billy_Bathgate
    What? Mile thristers???

Dbol isnt kidney toxic, but it is hard on the liver. I take a little rALA with it when I run it.

Dbol aromatises badly with some people. Others get alot of bloat (relating to the aromatation)
    i ment to say milk thristers, there for your liver, ya but if u gain alot do u lose it just as fast

BDTR is offline Retired
    Milk thistle

and yes, it needs to be stacked with an injectable. You need a lot more research.

Quote Originally Posted by smoothey33
    i ment to say milk thristers, there for your liver, ya but if u gain alot do u lose it just as fast

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    what are your stats? age/height/weight/training experience/diet?

if we know these things we can help you better.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    what are your stats? age/height/weight/training experience/diet?

if we know these things we can help you better.
    i am 16, 145 pounds, and about 6 foot 1, and this will be my first time with this stuff, and i have been goin to the gym for about 7 months and eat health foods and lots of protein, no junk, thanks alot guys.

BDTR is offline Retired
    Someone else field this for me please.

Scorpio is offline Community Veteran
    At 16 your natural test levels are already high. You would be doing yourself a great diservice suppressing your test levels now.

what would be a good way to keep the weight and strenght i put on stay wiht me when my cylce runs out

Scorpio is offline Community Veteran
    young man, let me be blunt. You are a fool if you take this stuff now. Invest in food, flush the dbol . You will thank me later. Also CA gave you some awesome advice that you need to listen to.
    Last edited by Scorpio; 12-14-2003 at 08:58 PM.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    I saw you coming a mile away.. i could tell you weren't old enough to start using steroids . Right now if you're doing everything right, you have the testosterone levels a 40 year old on steroids would envy.

Here's an idea for you.. spend your money on protien instead of dbol .. get yourself 10 lbs of optiumum nutrition whey and make sure you're getting at the very least 200 grams of protien a day and 4000 calories. If you don't gain 20 lbs in 2 months i'll eat my hat.

Here's an example of what a young guy doing things the right way can do naturally in a few months.. don't think that gear is the only way to put on muscle.

http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...t=65374&page=3

scroll down a little and you'll see my before and after pics.. i thought that gear was the answer too.. until i came here and learned from all of the guys here. Trust me, you can have ridiculous results naturally.. you just have to want them, and want to listen when people are telling you that you're doing things wrong.

Mr. Death is offline Senior Member
    Listen to chrisAdams bro. You still have years of natural growth left. If you begin using AAS now you risk serious effects to your health, such as stunted growth, or a loss of natural testosterone production. Stick around the site and research as much as you can so that when your body is ready for AAS, you will be too.

thanks alot guys i apprecitae i will buy protein instead..thank you

Thread Information