Thread: Water retention

fugi1 is offline Junior Member

Water retention

I've started my cutting cycle with clen and deca , and I'm worried about water retention. On my bulking cycles I always hold alot of water on my face, my mate told me to wait a couple of weeks and start taking water retention tabs, don't know which ones though, any suggestions?

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Deca and Clen are not really cutting cycle bro..no flame but I hope these are only being used in conjunction with something else. deca will cause water weight gain/bloating...just the nature of it. L-dex should help with the bloat and to keep the estogen down from the excessive aromitization of Deca.
    If you are in fact, cutting, I would drop the Deca, get some Test, Fina , T3, EQ, ...anything other than Deca. But as for your question, L-dex will help with the bloat.

So deca won't do anything as far as burning fat? I was told that deca can be used as a hardening drug and as a fat burner. I'll probably just stick to clen then. Thanks

Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member
    Decca is def not for cuttin, clen is but that is not at all a cuttin cycle.....

To be honest i'm not bothered about being cut at the mo, i just want to burn fat and not shrink my muscles in the process. I'm dieting well with my cardio, just need a bit of help, but want to keep it simple so clen and something extra

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Well with the Clen (2on 2off) and a clean diet and some cardio..along with a good w/out program, you can harden up/lose fat..save the Deca for a bulker..Deca will bloat you..If you want to cut/save muscle etc etc..look to test/fina/eq...numerous options! Clen will help burn some fat..Deca will probably add a bit!

shootdeep is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BamaSlamma
    Well with the Clen (2on 2off) and a clean diet and some cardio..along with a good w/out program, you can harden up/lose fat..save the Deca for a bulker..Deca will bloat you..If you want to cut/save muscle etc etc..look to test/fina/eq...numerous options! Clen will help burn some fat..Deca will probably add a bit!
    agreed, when i use deca , even with a very strict sodium intake and anti-e's, i still bloat. i love deca.....just not to cut with.

Wow you guys really know your stuff! If it wasn't for this forum, i would of probably gone on some stupid cycle. Anyway just another thing, now that i have neen lowering my carb intake, i have severely lost strenghth on my workouts. Please tell me this is normal, when i start clen will i get some strenghth back?

Thread Information