iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator

gonna try something a little different......

some of you know i came off a long cycle at the end of september. i'm going back on the 1st of january, and i thought i'd run something a little different this time.....

weeks 1-4 masteron 100mg eod
    weeks 1-13 test enan 1000mg/week
    weeks 1-12 deca 600mg/week
    weeks 11-15 dbol 40mg ed

clomid/nolva for pct, etc. etc.

i dont really know how the masteron is going to affect me, as ive never tried it. any insight here would be appreciated. i'm also going to try coming off with dbol instead of something like winny or anavar (although i have both on hand).

this one is MUCH shorter than i'm used to, but i stay somewhat suppressed in between cycles now(i think its an age thing at this point). so i dont stay off very long anymore. although.........i will have been off 12 weeks at this planned starting point. pretty good for me..........

peace I4L

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    Don't have much advice to offer, but good luck. Keep us updated.

I have been interested in how people feel after using dbol at the end.

scott,

its good to hear from you bro........i hope all is ok with you. i will post up when i'm into things........

peace I4L

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    Iron, if you don'r mind my asking, what's the dbol at the end do for you? reinforce gains? Don't mean to HJ, ignore the q's if not in the mood to answer.

BDTR is offline Retired
    Id lose the masteron all together unless your nearing contest shape, then the water you're going to put on with the dbol is going to really make any hardness you gained on the masteron unable to be seen. Just my two cents.

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    I don't hink d-bol has to be used only in the beginning of a cycle for it to be effective. My current cycle started with 40mg d-bol for four weeks, then I started it again this week (week 10) at 40mg a day for another 4 weeks. I'm not sure how it's going to work, but I'm trying it.

I've been hearing some opinions about masteron lately that don't make it sound as good as I originally thought it would be. I will be trying this soon as well, so I'll make up my mind then.

-moto

bdtr,
    you have a valid point, but i just dont hold a lot of water bro. i admit, i do hold some, but not enough to make me change my mind on this one.
    and just for the record, i want to run the masteron because i'm curious as hell. i really want to see if hardens me up as much as want it to.

juggernaut,
    the d's will definitely reinforce any gains i make. its also easier for me to come off with a fast acting aas, so i can start my pct almost immediately.

MX,
    if you start before me, drop me a pm ok? let me know how its goin for ya.......

peace I4L

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    I've only see a few guys who like the newer Masteron . Who masteron are you using? I'd like to know how it goes.

BTW thanks for the email. I've barley had the time to go thru it but thanks I appreciate all your help bro. When I work something out I'll send you it to see what you think.

Quote Originally Posted by RON
    I've only see a few guys who like the newer Masteron . Who masteron are you using? I'd like to know how it goes.

BTW thanks for the email. I've barley had the time to go thru it but thanks I appreciate all your help bro. When I work something out I'll send you it to see what you think.

i'm using the new BD stuff...........10ml vial, 50mg/ml.

i'm glad i could help out bro, let me know if and when you need anything else.

peace I4L

Thread Information