Week 1: 3 ed
    Week 2: 4 ed
    Week 3: 5 ed
    Week 4: 5 ed
    Week 5: 4 ed
    Week 6: 3 ed

Total=168 tabs

Bigboy123 is offline Senior Member
    No, dont stack up and down, stick with one amount for the entire time...

chinups Guest
    There is no reason to pyramid. Take 4 a day for the 6 wks. If you want to turn into a rock add 5 wks at the end of winny at a modest dose.

heater is offline Junior Member
    That all sounds great, but I'm not trying to get super big I play baseball and I am just trying to gain some strength and One of my buddies told me about this. What do you all think. Yes or no all I have is 170 tabs.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Well, first off, we needs some stats. The rule of thumb with VAR is take your body weight and x it by .125. I still say thats not enough. I would do a minimum of 30-40mg ED. If not, its just a waste. And by the looks of how many you have, you don't have enough. Just because you have something, doesnt mean you should take it incorrectly.

cascade is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    Well, first off, we needs some stats. The rule of thumb with VAR is take your body weight and x it by .125. I still say thats not enough. I would do a minimum of 30-40mg ED. If not, its just a waste. And by the looks of how many you have, you don't have enough. Just because you have something, doesnt mean you should take it incorrectly.

Quite true. Even if you only run the VAR for 5wks you'd still need more.
    Unless you're 100lb?

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    go with 40mg/ed at least

legend is offline Associate Member
    just did var at 40mg ed and the results were excellent. i recommend denkal anavar . and at the very least 30mg per day. that is 6 tabs everyday for 4-6 weeks. and please be warned, anavar alone is not going to give you any worthwhile results. it is a great chemical, but in my opinion it is a great finisher, not to great alone.i am sure what ever your looking to achieve will not be accomplished from this

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    It always seem like its bodyweight times .215 That seems to hit the # better

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Agree with cpt. I have over 200 pills lined up for my next cycle but they are 10mg so that equals 400 5mg pills. If you want to run an effective var only cycle then you need twice as much. Also, I don't see you gaining much weight on a var only cycle. You might harden up a little. Probably what you are looking for though with ball.

chinups Guest
    I am not a believer in high dosages, I think it is overrated. I researched for 1 yr b4 I did my first cycle and did very light dosages and made great strides. The only thing that really really matters is your diet, becuase that alone will get you where you want to be.

GOOD LUCK

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chinups
    I am not a believer in high dosages, I think it is overrated. I researched for 1 yr b4 I did my first cycle and did very light dosages and made great strides. The only thing that really really matters is your diet, becuase that alone will get you where you want to be.

GOOD LUCK
    var is a bit different when it comes to high/low dosages...when you invest 4-500$ in var you are gonna want it to work...i have taken many different kinds of var and found that anything less than 40mg/ed is a waste

Thread Information