moush is offline Senior Member

Question Help with Winnie dosages???

I just got my winnie tabs but they are 10 mg instead of the 50. PPL recommends a dosage of 1 tabs ED or if you are going to take more than one tabs take them 6-8 hrs apart. What should I do?? Most people take 50 mg ED. Please help!

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    I take three in the morning and two before I work out. I don't know if it matters if you take them all at once but just in case I split them up with my other supps.

do you have the same ones?? from PPL??

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    I would do that just to even out blood levels best you can. Try taking them when you wake up and with dinner. You should be okay.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Well, you definitely have to take more than 1 tab ED. Winstrol should be taken ED @ 50mg for no more than 6 weeks. (I hope your taking it with something else)

also, Unless you don't like your joints, I would take Glucosamine one month before you start and continue while on WINNY

Well wut do u mean with something else.....my cycle is posted and i am in week 8. I have put on 30 lbs or so. I always take Glucosamine ED with my multivitamin, calcium, and fish oil. I am taking Winnie for 4 weeks. Then i start PCT the day after the last winnie tab.

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    9-13 should be 5 right? I think you should do 8-13 for 6 weeks but that is just me. I didn't start seeing gains till the beg of the 4th week while on winny.

WiLLpOwEr is offline Member
    I'd bet you'd be fine doing 1 tab every 8 hours(30mg a day). Unless you weigh a lot(say over 225) I don't think you need more than that..maybe 35 or at max 40mg. Try it for yourself..if you don't like the way you look you can always up the dosage.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by moush
    Well wut do u mean with something else.....my cycle is posted and i am in week 8. I have put on 30 lbs or so. I always take Glucosamine ED with my multivitamin, calcium, and fish oil. I am taking Winnie for 4 weeks. Then i start PCT the day after the last winnie tab.
    My bad bro. I did't even see your cycle.

Well since the cycle i put on 30 lbs so now i am at around 240! Well i took 3 already at once and ill take 2 tonite for dinner. Well i am in week 8 now and i started the Winnie so you think I should do it until week 13 and now 12?? I have to update my profile cus i've changed a few things. When do I start the PCT if i do it until wk 13? becuase I am supposed to start PCt 3 weeks after my last Sust shot.

Jackman is offline Banned
    i hate winny hehe jus my .02

Thread Information