pumpseeker is offline Senior Member

Staying on year-round...

Had to share this one with the AR board...

Here's a great thread from MC about staying on year-round. After I disagreed with it, a national-level competitor (Skip) came out and gave his reasons for staying on year-round, which were very compelling, to say the least. Enjoy!!

http://board1.mantisforums.com/uploa...167#post255167
    Last edited by pumpseeker; 12-15-2003 at 10:33 AM.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Well, I read the thread and his response. I think people have to take in effect that everyone is different. For me, Since I always have low test levels, and I'm on HRT, I will probably be on Test forever. I am a totally different person mentally while on test and I don't want to go back. Now, what I will do is probably do a cycle for 16-20 weeks at higher doses, then for several weeks lower the doses of test and run HCG and CLOMID.

pumpseeker is offline Senior Member
    I didn't know that BLT... your plan sounds like what the pros do. The more I hear about it, the more I like it! It really does suck coming off and losing muscle, getting fatter and feeling weaker. I would love to just keep a steady test dose year round, adding some others in there on and off.

Lbacker06 is offline New Member
    bump

Bartleby is offline Member
    good post and read, but the only way I would justify year round use is if its your career...if youre not a pro or looking to become one I dont think its worth the risks of year round use...everyone is different, but I would think the majority of people would have a hard time recovering from being on year round...jmo though bump for more responses

BIZZZZZUMPPP

Looking for more input!

again for me, I'm grouchy, lazy, no motivation, etc.. while not on Test. I've been like that for several years. I finally asked my dr. to check my levels and they were very low. So, I think doing a cycle (no more than 500mg a week of test) for about 16 weeks, then taper back down to my HRT thearpy, while including HCG and CLOMID, I think thats my best route. Hell, I know I can only recover so much anyway. I've read tons of studies both good and bad when it comes to being on Test for a long period of time and honestly the pro's outweight the cons.

BDTR is offline Retired
    Im on test/fina year round, i dont plan on coming off neither test or fina for another year or so, then take a 4 months break with just GH.

FancyLad is offline Junior Member
    anyone have any opinions on whether prohormones like 1-AD would be a good bridge..?

shorty2big is offline Member
    I use year round. When not on a high cycle, I use low doses of EQ/Deca , but I am on all year. I have done this for a while with the exception of a break that I was forced to take by the ol' US Government. The majority of the time, the doses were more than sane and resonable. The goal was quality and not quantity. When I started these year long cycles, those were the best gains that I have ever had.
    S2B

Thread Information