Thread: Deca/Smell

gettnthere is offline Associate Member

Deca/Smell

Just to let you guys know,I did try to search all over this site for the answer to my question,but couldnt find anything.Ok,I recently got some Deca from Euro Pharm, and I was suspicious of it so I asked someone what they thought. This guy plays for the Braves so I thought he may know something, he said it could be real but thought Deca had a distinct smell, and he couldnt smell anything at all.I told him I'd ask some people who knew more and then make my decision.Does Deca have a distinct smell? I have used Sust and it def had a smell.Let me know

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    not to my knowledge

1. u cant identify gear by smell dude. post a pic !

legend is offline Associate Member
    are you looking for a job with customs ??

gettnthere is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by legend
    are you looking for a job with customs ??
    What does that even mean?No im not looking for a job with customs,I dont want to shoot something that i dont know what the hell it is. Thanks Gundam,I didnt think so, but he just said he'd been around it his whole career and then he commented on the smell. That just shows how much those pro baseball players know what theyre doin.

Swellin Guest
    I have not noticed any smell from mine. Of course, it is either in the vial or the pin...no way for me to sniff. Of course the spent syringe doesn't have any type of distinguishable odor. The thing that smells the most is when I open the syringe package.

Thread Information