wwd
    wwd is offline New Member

Add d-bol (yes,no)

I am currently on my 2nd week of t-400 and eq. I am taking 600 of t-400 and 400 of eq wks 1-6, wks 6-10 i am taking sus at 500 and eq at 400. I have the chance to get reforbit right now is it a good idea to do. if yes at what dose and how often. Also my roomate is seeing what i am doing and wants to do it him self i dont think he is ready but he insists he wants to just do the reforbit he is 250lbs and out of shape if he does do this what can he expect.

Taejoon is offline Associate Member
    Is this your first cycle bro?

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    I'd probably pass on the reforvit for this cycle.

As for your friend, it sounds like he doesn't work out now, so taking anything won't do anything for him. Steroids are not magic drugs that can turn fat guys into body builders without years of hard work and dedication. Tell your friend to get his lazy ass into the gym and maybe you'll hook him up in a year or so when he has some sort of discipline and work ethic.

-moto

Quote Originally Posted by motoxxxguy
    I'd probably pass on the reforvit for this cycle.
    I agree with Moto on the D-bol, and if it was me, I would have run the sust first, and the T-400 later, as the sust has some prop in it, which would have jump started your cycle anyway, without the D-bol.

Peace

-Taejoon

RageControl is offline Senior Member
    I would say no to the the dbol as your already on 2nd week of cycle. As for your friend hes just gonna get fatter on revorfit with out proper training.

My vote is a big NO

wwd
    yes this is my first. the reason i went with the t-4 first instead of the sus is cause the sus is cleaner and i thought it would be easeir to come off of. As far as the reforvit you dont think it would jump start my cycle. why would it be a bad idea.

as for my friend i think hes messed in the head for thinking that too but he is an ex football player who has done AS before but he has been lazy for the last few years

wwd
    by the way t-4 has prop in it too

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    youre already 2 weeks in, and the test is starting to work.
    using dbol to jump at this point is useless imho.

peace I4L

Quote Originally Posted by wwd
    yes this is my first. the reason i went with the t-4 first instead of the sus is cause the sus is cleaner and i thought it would be easeir to come off of. As far as the reforvit you dont think it would jump start my cycle. why would it be a bad idea.

as for my friend i think hes messed in the head for thinking that too but he is an ex football player who has done AS before but he has been lazy for the last few years
    What in the hell to you mean by "cleaner"? As stated previously, don't do the
    D-bols, you don't need them. This is your first cycle, you do not need to be concerning yourself with orals at this point. Save the D-bols for your 3rd or 4th cycle, if you ever get that far...

Peace

-Taejoon

Thread Information