Thread: Test Prop.????

Ilya95 is offline Junior Member

Test Prop.????

Hey bros,

I'm looking into duing cycle #3. I've used Test Enathe, Sus, D-bol, and Anadrol before in my pervious cycles. I looking at a good deal with Test Prop and am thinking about it. However I need some questions answered please. First off, I'm doing a bulking cycle and I know that Test prop. has rather low water rentention, which is can be a good thing but for bulking?? Second, I'm a little bit confused on how often I would need to inject prop. weekly and at what proper dosages to take advantage of the fast acting ester.

THANKS!!!!

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    You can use prop in a bulking cycle with no problems. As for the dosing, ed injects are the best, eod at the most. Anything less than that will result in too much fluctuation and an increase in side effects. How much you run is up to you.

-moto

Ilya95 is offline Junior Member
    ED injections seem too much of a pain in the a**. I was thinking more of EOD at 50mg a shot, 200mg weekly. How does that sound?? Also should I be worried about scare tissue build-up with very often injections??

THANKS

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    I wouldn't even bother with 50mg eod. Maybe 100mg eod if you want to keep the dose low. Ed injects aren't too bad, I actually like them. If you rotate your injection sites properly you shouldn't need to worry about scar tissue.

-moto

running400m is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilya95
    ED injections seem too much of a pain in the a**. I was thinking more of EOD at 50mg a shot, 200mg weekly. How does that sound?? Also should I be worried about scare tissue build-up with very often injections??

THANKS
    Yeah, if you're going to do prop take 100mg eod. I am currently running a cycle with prop and I love the stuff, I'm taking British Dragon 100 mg/eod. Strength has gone up and I feel like I'm getting alot more out of my Track workouts (I'm a track athlete). I am on week 8 and am thinking of winding it down. As for the frequent injections, I bought diabetic needles with a smaller gague so you don't have to worry about sticking yourself so much...it makes it bearable. And FYI...the shots hurt like hell, so be prepared for that as well.

If you have any other questions, just pm me.

400m

Thread Information