Fashioncore1 is offline Associate Member

Running cycle 14 weeks instead of 10

i've heard dozens of times that PCT starts with clomid 2 weeks after last test shot. I was telling a friend of mine(experienced user) that i am adding 4 weeks of prop at 150mg eod to my current cycle of test enth 500mg/wk 1-10. I am extending my cycle because my son got pneumonia, which made me cut back on my gym time. THis past weekend i was in a car accident which totalled my car and messed up my leg a little and sprained my wrist. I am taking a week off and hitting the weights at 50% for a week or so until i feel 100%. I am supposed to start week 9 this week, but want to extend it for another 4 weeks of prop to make up for the slacking.
    Here's the question;
    my friend told me to take clomid 2-3 days after last prop shot, not 2 weeks as i had previously thought. He said that due to the half life of the prop being a lot shorter, you need to start the pct a lot sooner. Is this correct or is he wrong?
    This motherf***er is like 275 and has 20" guns. He has to be doing something right.

Please help me out

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fashioncore1
    i've heard dozens of times that PCT starts with clomid 2 weeks after last test shot. I was telling a friend of mine(experienced user) that i am adding 4 weeks of prop at 150mg eod to my current cycle of test enth 500mg/wk 1-10. I am extending my cycle because my son got pneumonia, which made me cut back on my gym time. THis past weekend i was in a car accident which totalled my car and messed up my leg a little and sprained my wrist. I am taking a week off and hitting the weights at 50% for a week or so until i feel 100%. I am supposed to start week 9 this week, but want to extend it for another 4 weeks of prop to make up for the slacking.
    Here's the question;
    my friend told me to take clomid 2-3 days after last prop shot, not 2 weeks as i had previously thought. He said that due to the half life of the prop being a lot shorter, you need to start the pct a lot sooner. Is this correct or is he wrong?
    This motherf***er is like 275 and has 20" guns. He has to be doing something right.

Please help me out
    he's right

cfase is offline Junior Member
    Yup, as long as you are not running enanth along with your prop and you are running prop alone, you start pct 2-3 days after youe last shot of prop.

C

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Enan- 14 days after
    Cyp- 18 days after
    Prop- 3 days after

It's a matter of the ester. You had the timing right for Enan, not prop

And I would discontinue your cycle if your hurt both at the wrist and leg. Get back to 100% and then plan another. I'm going through a similar situation right now as well

Thread Information