gator1298 is offline New Member

Fina only cycle?

I am 21 yrs old, 6'1, 180, under 12 % bodyfat... I've never done a cycle before. I'm a newb, thats granted, One of my buddies has some fina and asked me if I wanted to try it.. I've done a lot of research as well as read a good portion of the posts on the forums here. I don't mind injecting but I think this seems like the best place to go for advice.. I was wondering what kind of gains, side effects, personal opinions you had about a fina only cycle.. I can get test prop or cynth to go along with this but i'd see what reactions were about fina only cyc.. I do need to get PCT such as nolv or clomid(which one is better) after a fina only cycle? Currently I am trying to bulk so I think the test might be worthwhile. What kind of dosages would be sufficient? I know u need to inject EOD but would a large dose once a week be worthwhile or just a waste? Any opinions would be appreciated.

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gator1298
    I am 21 yrs old, 6'1, 180, under 12 % bodyfat... I've never done a cycle before. I'm a newb, thats granted, One of my buddies has some fina and asked me if I wanted to try it.. I've done a lot of research as well as read a good portion of the posts on the forums here. I don't mind injecting but I think this seems like the best place to go for advice.. I was wondering what kind of gains, side effects, personal opinions you had about a fina only cycle.. I can get test prop or cynth to go along with this but i'd see what reactions were about fina only cyc.. I do need to get PCT such as nolv or clomid(which one is better) after a fina only cycle? Currently I am trying to bulk so I think the test might be worthwhile. What kind of dosages would be sufficient? I know u need to inject EOD but would a large dose once a week be worthwhile or just a waste? Any opinions would be appreciated.
    type in fina, clik search
    don't run fina without test
    run 75mg/ed .....one shot/week =waste of fina
    run an anti-e for the test
    clomid for pct

NissanRider240 is offline Junior Member
    Does anybody else have any opinions on this cycle because a buddy of mine is wanting to take one just like it for about 10-12 weeks?

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Plenty of people use fina by itself, but the smart, well-informed ones ALWAYS USE TEST! Fina is very hard on the HPTA, and it will shut down your natural test production fast. Also, once a week will cause more problems than anything. You need to shoot eod at the very least, but ed would be better. Before you do anything, learn a little more about these drugs bro.

-moto

ggarby is offline New Member
    GATOR1298.........hey do you go to UF by any chance?
    Dont run fina without test bro. Read up first.
    G-Man-

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    FINA / PROP = HEAVEN ON EARTH, I WISH WOULD OF RAN THIS MY FIRST TIME... There is a nice FINA faq that just posted... very helpful

Lord Humungous is offline Associate Member
    Would you guys recommend a prop/fina cycle to somebody with limited cycle experience? 1st cycle? Second, third? Just curious.

-LH

gator1298 is offline New Member

info

appreciate the info.. not even close to being ready to start taking AS.. Just wanted to get some info for further reference.. Appreciate the info fellas. No, i am just a gators fan i dont go to UF.

Thread Information