pumped99 is offline Associate Member

A Possible Cycle... Critique please

My friend (actually) wants to run a cycle. He is 21, has been lifting for 5 years, he is 6'1 190lbs. He was thinking of running:
    Test Prop 1-12 50(or 75) mg ed
    Deca 1-10 300mg once a week

PCT: Clomid 3 weeks after last Deca shot 300/100/50 3 (I was thinking maybe 4 weeks because of the Deca).
    Should he just have nolva on hand, or should he use it during cycle, or in PCT? In other words, what is the best way for him to include the nolva.

All opinions are greatly appreciated!!

pumped99 is offline Associate Member
    bump, anyone?

TiptronicSoldier is offline Associate Member
    Im currently running an Enanthate /Deca cycle. I plan on running the test 12 weeks and the Deca 11 with PCT starting 3 weeks after the last deca injection. I'm taking in proviron everyday during the cycle to prevent any gyno and water bloat - hate having a fat neck. Nolvadex is great, I plan to start running it along with proviron when the bloat gets worse, and probably post cycle, depending on water bloat.

Taejoon is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pumped99
    My friend (actually) wants to run a cycle. He is 21, has been lifting for 5 years, he is 6'1 190lbs. He was thinking of running:
    Test Prop 1-12 50(or 75) mg ed
    Deca 1-10 300mg once a week

PCT: Clomid 3 weeks after last Deca shot 300/100/50 3 (I was thinking maybe 4 weeks because of the Deca).
    Should he just have nolva on hand, or should he use it during cycle, or in PCT? In other words, what is the best way for him to include the nolva.

All opinions are greatly appreciated!!
    The cycle looks good in theory. I have two things to say:

1. He's only 21, which isn't that young, but it's borderline. I'd say wait another year until he joins the darkside.

2. If it's his first cycle, I would not recommend Prop. It would work just as well as Enan or Cyp, but Jesus man, after 12 weeks of everyday injects the guy is gonna feel like the dart board at his local bar. Gotta remember, that's 84 injects over a 12 week period, and Prop is not a user friendly drug to begin with. I would suggest he go with a long ester test like Cyp or Enan at a dose of 400-500mg/week. If he's worried about bloat, get some Nolva and run that at 10-20 mg/day throughout the cycle, depending on how the test affects him, he may not need it at all at these doses, but everyone is different. Hope this helps...

Peace

-Taejoon

Taejoon is offline Associate Member
    Oh yeah, on the PCT, three weeks after the last inject of Deca should be just right.

Thread Information