Thread: busted

Jackman is offline Banned

busted

is there any truth to the rummor that rt lab got busted?

PumpDaddy8303 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackman
    is there any truth to the rummor that rt lab got busted?

It probably did because people on this site are to willing to give out sites to people that they dont know and newbies

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    I hope not.
    Trouble for next cycle option

Quote Originally Posted by PumpDaddy8303
    It probably did because people on this site are to willing to give out sites to people that they dont know and newbies

And this reply coming from someone who came here only 30 days ago and was a newbie probably 5 days ago.

PumpDaddy8303 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    And this reply coming from someone who came here only 30 days ago and was a newbie probably 5 days ago.

Yes, because i have found out a number of sites already. And i was only a newbie a week ago or so. What does that tell you?

legend is offline Associate Member
    no they did not get busted !! stop spreading rumors. they did however close down. i found this out about 3 days ago. not because they got busted either.

Whyd they close down?

Quote Originally Posted by PumpDaddy8303
    Yes, because i have found out a number of sites already. And i was only a newbie a week ago or so. What does that tell you?

It tells me exactly what I already typed under the other quote.

PurePower is offline Senior Member
    yes they have closed down from what i have heard

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    heard they did too.

jdog55 is offline Associate Member
    I knew it! They knew they were going to close down so they started underdosing and making fake gear. Who cares about a reputation if you are going to go out of business. I could see this coming from a mile away.

Jdog55

[email protected]

BDTR is offline Retired
    Here's a wild idea, dont speak when you dont know what you're talking about. You knew it? Too bad thats false my friend, if you could see it a mile away id consider getting your eyes checked. Please do not perpatuate rumors like this without proof. It was rumored that RT was out of buisness when they are infact NOT out of buisness. No one was busted. Get your facts straight and stop being experts on things you dont know about.
    thank you and have a nice day.

Quote Originally Posted by jdog55
    I knew it! They knew they were going to close down so they started underdosing and making fake gear. Who cares about a reputation if you are going to go out of business. I could see this coming from a mile away.

Jdog55

[email protected]

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    From my understanding none of those rumors are true.

Jeff1 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    SO RT is alive and well I hope so there good. Why do people talk @#@$#!
    about them I like there Test E iam on it as we speak I love it. I am
    going to include SL and RT in all my cycles for as long as posable.

Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    Here's a wild idea, dont speak when you dont know what you're talking about. You knew it? Too bad thats false my friend, if you could see it a mile away id consider getting your eyes checked. Please do not perpatuate rumors like this without proof. It was rumored that RT was out of buisness when they are infact NOT out of buisness. No one was busted. Get your facts straight and stop being experts on things you dont know about.
    thank you and have a nice day.

Ahh ahahhaha. LMFAO at that guy. Maybe it will detour him from jumping on the next band wagon while following other peoples gossup and adding to it.

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

Here's Another Rumor For You Jdog....1

Jdog55

[email protected]
    AND THIS ONE IS TRUE!! I HEARD YOU WERE HARASSING THEM WHEN YOUR DIET WAS ****, YOU BARELY WORKOUT, AND ARE YOUND ENOUGH TO HAVE ENOUGH NATURAL TEST AS IT IS.HOW'S THAT FOR A RUMOR THAT HOLDS TRUTH?
    now i've never even talked to you, but this "rumor" has actually been floating around. so relax, i'm not big fan of any of the rt gear i've had either, but i'm not shouting it from the rooftops or bothering anyone

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Seriously, RUMORS piss me off and bug the **** out of me. It mostly comes from guys who don't sell RT and are trying to give them a bad name. I've heard nothing but good things about them, and until I see solid proof, nothing will change my mind.

Screenz is offline Junior Member
    This reminds me of highschool

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    Once again I had a message sent to me to be posted. If it's innapropriate please delete it. It's NOT from me....

AS TO MY FINAL NOTE: To my lil pal Jdog55, bro you got to be the biggest s*it talker i know, When? your mouth opens? does sh*t come pouring out of your mouth? Get the f*cking bottle tested, if you really have doubts, with all your rumors and BS Threads you have started just trying to stir up ****.. Put a muzzle on it no one wants to hear your opinions

I've never started a thread about RT. Three respected members saying they went out of business is enough for me to call foul. All UG labs will underdose or make fake gear if they are going to go out of business soon imo. If they are not out of business then i cancel my statment.

Jdog55

BDTR is offline Retired
    In every single RT thread you've been the first to say "i knew it!!!!" over and over, calling them underdosers and fakes. This leads me to believe:

A. You used RT gear and ate 100 calories a day from toast and dind't gain anything.

B. You have a hidden agenda, probably financially which bashing RT can prosper from.

I've never started a thread about RT. Three respected members saying they went out of business is enough for me to call foul. All UG labs will underdose or make fake gear if they are going to go out of business soon imo. If they are not out of business then i cancel my statment.

Jdog55

BDTR is offline Retired
    oh and btw, RT has my support 100%, great UG lab.

Just because I heard something along those lines doesn't mean it is truth. Remember the telephone game we all played in elementary school? I think rt has some great products and even though I am using sl right now I have friends using rt and seeing GREAT results.

Swellin Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    oh and btw, RT has my support 100%, great UG lab.
    HA! Looks like one heck of an advertisement/endorsement.

BDTR is offline Retired
    It's just i see far too many people bashing GOOD underground labs these days. Honestly, ive never liked any UG lab other than supra, as it takes a lot to impress me. Then comes Both RT and SL and honeslty ive been impressed by both of them and hope they stay in buisness for quite some time, to see someone bashing them constantly and whining without any proof gets on my nerves.

I have no business interest with any company and i have used thier BLUE label tren 100 and it was good stuff. I don't care to piss anyone off so i'll keep my opinions on RT to myself.

Jdog55

BDTR is offline Retired
    If youve used their product and liked it, then why do you constantly need to say "they're underdosing!" and shout fake about them?

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Unless you guys know something from the source of the issue don't spread rumors. These boards are filled with a bunch of gossipy school girls. Most of these rumors are started buy a respected member who happens to be part owner in a competing lab. I do not know either way about RT. I hear they are not going out of biz. Most likely by more credible sources than you guys have. BUT I don't know anyone at RT and no matter how credible my source I will not say 100%. If you hear something please check with a Mod first to see how credible before you start posting it.

I was going on second hand info. Something about RT makes SL's winny and now SL can't carry winny anymore at the moment cause of something going on with RT. That is all I recall from my conversation with a pretty credible guy. He was told that by sl. I don't have a direct business interest so I am not biased one way or the other. Like I said though, I like the rt line up so I wouldn't want to see anything wrong or bad happen.

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    Since everyone is spreading rumors, I'll add in what I've "heard". I've heard the main guy behind RT is getting out of the business but is teaching someone new who will takeover the business. This person is also in a different state as I've received tracking numbers that proves it. This is just a rumor and I could be full of ****, but that's what I have heard. I personally have used RT gear and had great results, I hope it doesn't go away.

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dizzle
    Since everyone is spreading rumors, I'll add in what I've "heard". I've heard the main guy behind RT is getting out of the business but is teaching someone new who will takeover the business. This person is also in a different state as I've received tracking numbers that proves it. This is just a rumor and I could be full of ****, but that's what I have heard. I personally have used RT gear and had great results, I hope it doesn't go away.
    Dizzle is 100% accurate. And I know this to be 100% true fact. I DONT spread rumors, only tell facts. And once again I state I am in no way DIRECTLY involved with the lab, but I like BDTR, fully endorse their products and will as long as they keep up the quality.

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RON
    These boards are filled with a bunch of gossipy school girls.
    Speaking of which, did you hear anything about whether BigTexan asked Danielle to the AR prom yet? I mean, I'm not asking because I like her or anything....well, I "like" her, but I don't "like her like her"; you know what I mean, right? Anyway, if you could get back to me with that info..i'm asking for a friend, not for me. Okay then.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGreen
    Speaking of which, did you hear anything about whether BigTexan asked Danielle to the AR prom yet? I mean, I'm not asking because I like her or anything....well, I "like" her, but I don't "like her like her"; you know what I mean, right? Anyway, if you could get back to me with that info..i'm asking for a friend, not for me. Okay then.
    lol..

A- for effort
    A+ for content.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    RT gear is top quality IMO

TrenFreak3 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    quoted for truth

Thread Information