Thread: Just wondering

UnNaturalBuff is offline Member

Just wondering about a 1st cycle

What did all of you look like before cycling? I've been working out for a year and a half with a good diet and I've seen pretty good results, wouldn't mind being a little more cut. Was thinking of trying a cycle, but I don't want to blow up then lose it, seems like a waste of cash, and I also don't wanna get hooked on it, because I'm not the richest person in the world. Any advice?
    Last edited by NaturalBuff; 12-16-2003 at 08:47 PM.

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    u need to do some research friend !

SUPERWIMP is offline New Member
    If all your looking for is more cuts, do you really feel it's necessary to cycle

Gaylord Focker is offline Junior Member
    If you wanna be cut the cycle is free, X # number of weeks of good dieting and cardio 4% or so bodyfat is attainable gear free, with proper PCT you wouldn't loss all your gains...meatheads who don't do proper research get swole then tiny and look like jackasses in the end.

monster. is offline Anabolic Member
    I was 160lbs when i started working out at 16 yrs old, I hit my growth spirt from like 17-19 i gained 50lbs and like 2 inches... I was big, but kinda fat, and then when i felt like i hit a plateau i juiced when i was 21 and now i've been 230-250lbs depending if i'm on or off cycle... Relatively low BF%, depending on my goals, but i'm not hooked on sauce, if you have a weak mind, you will end up being a junkie... but its all up to you...

For cuts, just have a clean diet and train... it isn't that difficult.

Thread Information