maxamillion is offline Associate Member

Mods/Vets question about winny/test

I"m currently 5 weeks into my 7 week winny cycle 50mg ed. I wrestle in college and thought a winny cycle would be a good choice but I've noticed that during my winny cycle i've actually expierenced a decrease in strength, endurance and aggressivness. I'm just speculating but could this be happening becuase my body has no test in it at all? I thought winny was supposed to increase red blood cells in my body increasing muscle endurance but that is not the case with me. Would adding test balance everything out?

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    This is exactly why it is recommended to have a test as a base for any cycle. The winny has shut down your natural test, and as a direct result, your aggresiveness for one. A decrease in androgens, like test, will also directly result in a decrease in strength and muscle stamina. To my knowledge, winny does nothing for your red blood cell count, unlike EQ and even injectable B-12. Adding a fast-acting test in could alieviate some of your problems now. Prop or even suspension would get you back on track quickly. How's your sex drive through all of this?

-moto

maxamillion is offline Associate Member
    Thanks for the info bro, my sex drive is noticably down also. Do you think Test Prop would be the best to add taking into acount i don't want to add any water weight and little muscle gains? I just want my stamina and strength back quickly.

Thread Information