Thread: Drug Test

carlo is offline Associate Member

Drug Test

Does anybody knows if Tren or Test Cyp will show in regular employee drug screen, I wanna guess it won't because they are looking for narcotics, marijuana, opiates, etc..but just wanna be sure.
    Anyone knows?
    Thanks In Advance!

halifaxsteve is offline Member
    if they are testing specifically for gear, then yes it can show up. however, a normal drug test doesn't screen for AAS, because the cost associated with an AAS test is quite high.

you are right in your assumption. chances are they will stick with the normal "narcotics, marijuana, opiates, etc.."

i wouldn't lose any sleep over it

cpt steele is offline Anabolic Member
    rec drugs only

MachZ is offline Member
    Anyone know what the cost is for an AAS test?

I am almost interested in having one done about a year after my next cycle that will include Deca to see if it shows up.

fame2002 is offline Junior Member
    the expense of a gear drug test depends, to test for juice they have to check for each individual compound, they cannot just do a "steroid test" its probably around $1200-$1500 to do a basic steroid test, for the basic few compounds

MachZ is offline Member
    Hot ****...... More than I figured it would cost!

I'll just stick to the method I used last week. I went to the walk in clinic (they are everywhere in Canada and free) and told them I had really bad headaches so they did a full blood test on me and it came out good.
    I'll go to a different walk in clinic when i'm thru with a cycle and tell them the same thing for more free blood work

This way I don't have to tell my doctor about my AAS usage.

Peace MachZ

Mr. Death is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fame2002
    the expense of a gear drug test depends, to test for juice they have to check for each individual compound, they cannot just do a "steroid test" its probably around $1200-$1500 to do a basic steroid test, for the basic few compounds
    Actually, the tests are only around $100-$200. Still far to expensive for a company to use on all of its employees though. You're safe bro.

carlo is offline Associate Member
    Thanks guys!!!
    I feel a lot better....

fame2002 is offline Junior Member
    MRDEATH....where did u come up with that figure, i know for a fact that its way more than that to do a screening for anabolics. $100-$200 is what an 8 or 9 panel drug test will run at a lab. Trust me im an expert on this topic.

Thread Information