Thread: liquid clen

Sust Man is offline Associate Member

liquid clen

Anyone know how potent certain brands of liquid clen are? I just got the LR 125mc/ml clen. I took the whole milliliter the first day and only got mild shakes. Shouldn't I be getting a headache and see my fingers shaking with this much? It was the cheapest I could find. Maybe the more expensive brands are more potent?

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sust Man
    Anyone know how potent certain brands of liquid clen are? I just got the LR 125mc/ml clen. I took the whole milliliter the first day and only got mild shakes. Shouldn't I be getting a headache and see my fingers shaking with this much? It was the cheapest I could find. Maybe the more expensive brands are more potent?
    lr's stuff pretty accurate...some of the contents could have settled to the bottom...you may just have a good tolerance to clen ...i'll get up to the 250mcg range in a 2 week stint....bdtr takes insane amounts caus'nt does'nt do much for him......all in all lr's clen is good stuff

bayoumike is offline New Member
    hey bro, don't let the price full you! if you knew how cheap the clen powder was then you would see why we can sell it so cheap, we have a life time supply of it so thats why we sell it so cheap, but if your research did not go well with it then Pm me and i will work something out with you

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    LR's stuff is very good............ I start off with 40mcg's and I get the shakes from it.

When's the last time you ran clen ? If you been on it for while you may want to take a break to refresh your receptors. 2 weeks on 2 weeks off for 8 weeks is what I usually run it.

CoRnErBaCk24 is offline Associate Member
    i just got some yesterday, i hope it some good sh*t!

Sust Man is offline Associate Member
    I just thought that you were supposed to start at about 40mcg and work up to 125. I didn't really feel much until I took the whole 125. I've only ran clen once before and it was 6 mos ago. Now it is the next morning, and I still feel a little shaky (16 hrs), so I'm sure it is dosed right.

Thread Information