jfresh0427 is offline New Member

keeping muscle while loosing fat

hey bro, thinking about doing a cycle using cytomel deca and clen to bring down body fat and stay with lean muscle im 5'10 185 trying to loos some bodyfat hoping to come down to around 10% bf is it possible if i follow this cycle looking like this
    deca wks 1-10
    cytomel wks 4-7
    4 & 5 50mgs
    6 & 7 100 mgs
    clen wks 1-3 @ wks 7-9
    wk 1 40
    wk 2 60
    wk 3 80 repeat wks 7-9
    keeping my carbs down low and keeping my protein to around 200 grms
    with cardio every other day for 30-45 mins.

how does this look and please give feed back if possible

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Uh, the cycle sucks. I don't know why you would want to loose weight at your size. If you just wanna loose bodyfat then use clen /eca and cardio. Deca would be pointless if you want to loose weight. Deca makes you hold water.

A Cut Above is offline New Member
    The choice of deca holding water is not the point... it's still a bad choice for cutting. Deca is NOT NEARLY androgenic enough to hold on to lean mass. Use lots of test and/or lots of fina, especially on cytomel .

Read up on how to use cytomel properly and your clen . ramp down your cytomel and your clen. This is not a well-planned cycle in my opinion.

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    try a combination of eq, fina or winstrol with prop. they're all great for cutting up and still readily available

Quote Originally Posted by A Cut Above
    The choice of deca holding water is not the point... it's still a bad choice for cutting. Deca is NOT NEARLY androgenic enough to hold on to lean mass. Use lots of test and/or lots of fina, especially on cytomel .

Read up on how to use cytomel properly and your clen. ramp down your cytomel and your clen. This is not a well-planned cycle in my opinion.
    You are correct in saying that Deca is not very Androgenic, however, it's the more Anabolic Charactered Drugs that allow you to keep more gains.
    Androgenic Drugs accellerate groth faster, but also deplete faster.

And although I can't find much I like about his cycle, if he doesn't mind carrying a little "water'' then it's not THAT out of the questoin for him to use it, the water will go away.
    Personally, I use a little even when cutting due to my joints, I just drop it a few weeks toward the end.
    I would try something like Prop/Tren with maybe Mast, Var or Winny.
    Then Run Cycleon's layout for the T3, with a 2 on, 2 off Clen /ECA. (and get that Clen up to 120 or so)

And didn't he say something like 200gms of Protien???
    Brother, unless you're 95 lbs, you're gonna lose more than fat eating like that.

And just out of curiosity, why are you cutting @ 185 lbs?

Thread Information