Thread: eq and prop

shots11 is offline New Member

eq and prop

ok , i'm starting my second cycle shortly, i have decided to run eq and prop. what dosages should i use for best gains. i'm 6'0 tall and 182lbs , 22 years old and a very hard gainer. also would running dbol at the start be a good idea?

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Second cycle, I think prop and eq would be enough. Prop is used as a kick starter as well so you'll do fine. If you are willing to go prop then good luck. I wouldn't do it for a second cycle but that is up to you.
    150mg eod wks1-13
    400mg eq wks 1-10
    pct wk14
    Some might say eq is best run for 12 weeks but with your cycle experience you should do okay with this.

jrock34 is offline Associate Member
    save the dbol for another day. you could get away with 100mg prop EOD if you want based on your size and experience. ED injects are better, but are a pain in the ass and everywhere else

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 50%Natural
    Second cycle, I think prop and eq would be enough. Prop is used as a kick starter as well so you'll do fine. If you are willing to go prop then good luck. I wouldn't do it for a second cycle but that is up to you.
    150mg eod wks1-13
    400mg eq wks 1-10
    pct wk14
    Some might say eq is best run for 12 weeks but with your cycle experience you should do okay with this.

I like this idea

I also agree on saving the dbol . Your already shooting prop which will take effect in a mtter of days so a jumpstart isn't feasible

shots11 is offline New Member
    thanks for the help guys. only other question is this gonna cost as much as i think it is?

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    depends where you're getting it from (overseas/domestic/gym). gym prices are highest

Thread Information