Thread: Ephedrine

Denmark is offline Junior Member

Ephedrine

Hi, i have a problem on getting hold of ephedrine... i know it is not well seen to ask for help to get gear ans stuff. But im kinda desperate now, my source has become increasingly unstable, and i just can't get hold of ephedrine... PM me if there is anyone that can help me.

Kind Regards
    Denmark

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I know ephedrine isn't a steroid but you need to edit or delete this bro.............. You have now open yourself up to a lot of guys that could end up scamming you.

LARGELI is offline New Member
    scamming??? dude why dont you just go to the store and buy it? unless you are looking for just straight ephedrine w/o the caffeine/aspirin.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Denmark
    Hi, i have a problem on getting hold of ephedrine... i know it is not well seen to ask for help to get gear ans stuff. But im kinda desperate now, my source has become increasingly unstable, and i just can't get hold of ephedrine... PM me if there is anyone that can help me.

Kind Regards
    Denmark
    Jeez man.. the way you're talking now, it seems like you can't live without the stuff. I would suggest going clean for a few weeks to get over what seems like an addiciton.. ephedrine shortage is not a life or death situation.

Quote Originally Posted by LARGELI
    scamming??? dude why dont you just go to the store and buy it? unless you are looking for just straight ephedrine w/o the caffeine/aspirin.

The problem is, that here in Denmark, Ephedrine is a prescribtion drug, same with the caffeine.. And i'am only looking for pure ephedrine.

of course i dont want to be scammed, but i see this as a fst solution on my problem. and after it is solved i will delete this thread.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    You could get banned if you don't bro.................. No asking or source posting on this board....... it for the members and the boards safety

Mr. Death is offline Senior Member
    Aren't there any ephedra free fat burners that you can buy? Some of them have been proven to work as well as those containing ephedra.

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Funny stuff like ChrisAdams said bro I hope you can live without it. And caffeine is a controlled substance in Denmark. I thought the Europeans were lightyears ahead of us when it came to being more open as a society.

Cdub is offline Associate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cdub

prices are way to high.. im used to give about 100-110$ for 1000 30mg tabs.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Denmark is a ****ty country in regards to legal AS and Ephedra :-(.

Btw. yeah it was funny to read Chris adams post. Im not "hooked" on Ephedra, i just happen to now some friends that need Ephedrine sometimes, and i just can't get any .

Cdub is offline Associate Member
    [QUOTE=Denmark]prices are way to high.. im used to give about 100-110$ for 1000 30mg tabs.

Take it or leave it. I hope $20 dollars wont set you back. What do you take 15 pills a day, 100 pills would last me about 5-6 months

[QUOTE=Cdub]
    Quote Originally Posted by Denmark
    prices are way to high.. im used to give about 100-110$ for 1000 30mg tabs.

Take it or leave it. I hope $20 dollars wont set you back. What do you take 15 pills a day, 100 pills would last me about 5-6 months
    no i dont overdose, but as i said, i have a few friends whvo happen to use Ephedrine also. And it is usually cheaper to buy 1000, instead of only 100. But not on the Samm website. The product seems okay, but there is no volume discounts.

Thread Information