Thread: prohormones

prohormones

anyone use any meth 1 test, 7a-ohn, 1ad or 4ad. just want to know about this sudden hype in prohormone usage. some claim 15lbs LBM in like 5 weeks, i personally think its bogus. any opinions? any one use them and if so what results were obtained?

InsaneInTheMembrane is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    I've tried 4AD, didnt do anything for me at all...I mean, you have to take ridiculous doses of these things to get your hormone levels anywhere near the point of being anabolic ..and doing so means you have to spend up to 2-3 times more money on them than you would actually buying gear to accomplish the exact same thing but to an even more effective degree.

IMO, the prohormone hype is nothing more than a marketing scheme to capitalize on people who are considering but hesitant on using steroids ...but once you make the leap into gear, you look back at the prohormones and laugh at yourself for being that stupid in the first place. Look before you leap....but leap you must!

Quote Originally Posted by PecDec
    I've tried 4AD, didnt do anything for me at all...I mean, you have to take ridiculous doses of these things to get your hormone levels anywhere near the point of being anabolic ..and doing so means you have to spend up to 2-3 times more money on them than you would actually buying gear to accomplish the exact same thing but to an even more effective degree.

IMO, the prohormone hype is nothing more than a marketing scheme to capitalize on people who are considering but hesitant on using steroids...but once you make the leap into gear, you look back at the prohormones and laugh at yourself for being that stupid in the first place. Look before you leap....but leap you must!
    thats what i thought, keep the replies comming guys

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    I am interested too. I have been under the impression that if it is legal, it is crap. Bump for more info!

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    i heard 1-test is actually pretty good, but when taken orally, only like 15% of the dose makes it into your blood. methylated 1-test is suppose to be better, but dazed makes an injectable 1-test cypionate that i'm very interested in...$20 for 10cc (100mg/cc)...not bad at all...

-- clocky

[QUOTE=BamaSlamma]I am interested too. I have been under the impression that if it is legal, it is crap. Bump for more info![/QUOte}

thnaks guys hate to bump own post but i need more info, BUMP please.

GeoQuadzilla is offline Senior Member
    I took that 1-ad stuff and it didnt do too much for me at all... I think i gained a maximum of 3 reps on my bench press... say you were benching 200lbs for 6 reps... you might push out 2 or 3 more with the prohormone usage... Not worth the money in my opinion.. no significant weight gain either arty-smi

wrong smiley

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    This should be in another forum. With the right diet I put on 9lbs on 1-tu.

Quote Originally Posted by groverman1
    This should be in another forum. With the right diet I put on 9lbs on 1-tu.
    9 lbs in how long?

GETTING HUGE is offline Junior Member
    I can say for myself it does work, I went from 194lbs to 218lbs in 3 weeks, I took
    weeks 1 thru 6, methyl 1 test at 30mg a day, 3 times a day 10mg each ( now there 5 MG)
    Weeks 1 & 2, Mag 10
    It's not as good as steriods but it does put weight on,
    I'm 5,7, 37yrs old. I put on mass but also some fat to.

Quote Originally Posted by GETTING HUGE
    I can say for myself it does work, I went from 194lbs to 218lbs in 3 weeks, I took
    weeks 1 thru 6, methyl 1 test at 30mg a day, 3 times a day 10mg each ( now there 5 MG)
    Weeks 1 & 2, Mag 10
    It's not as good as steriods but it does put weight on,
    I'm 5,7, 37yrs old. I put on mass but also some fat to.
    how was your overall strength increase?

I honestly think older men would benefit more from prohormone use... Because they're natural test is not what it is when your 18... I've heard of older guys getting better gains off prohormones... and when you think of it... It only makes sence... Supplements like andro and tribilus are more suited for older men who's test has dropped a considerable amount over the years.

strongweapon is offline Junior Member
    i dont get it

from 6 reps to 9

thats a 50% increase

from 194 to 218

thats 22 pounds in three weeks

and you guys are bashin' 'em

i'm on Methyl 1-Test at 7.5mg ed and 19nor cyp 1800mg a week

i am up 5 pounds in just over 2 weeks

they do work

try injecting

clockworks is offline Anabolic Member
    i ain't bashing. i'm a 1-test believer. i gained like 10 lbs in 4 weeks off of the transdermal 1-test/4-ad stuff.

i'm just questioning if they work >as good< as real juice. also, i'm interested in finantial issues (i.e. price). the transdermal crap i used cost $75 for 4 weeks. the 1-test cyp cost $100 for 10 weeks. the price seems right, now if i get conviced that its worth throwing into my cycle, i'll do it...hell, i'm already half way convinced...=)

my planned prop/tren /1-test cycle is $100 cheaper than my planned prop/tren/anavar cycle.

-- clocky

there are many suppliers here that sell it in bulk--very cheap that way

and the chinese suppliers are even cheaper---its legal so order away

Quote Originally Posted by strongweapon
    i dont get it

from 6 reps to 9

thats a 50% increase

from 194 to 218

thats 22 pounds in three weeks

and you guys are bashin' 'em

i'm on Methyl 1-Test at 7.5mg ed and 19nor cyp 1800mg a week

i am up 5 pounds in just over 2 weeks

they do work

try injecting
    Ofcourse everyone is different... some might take to it better... It's the price and the amount you have to take which makes prohormones more hype then anything IMO... I still think they are suited for older men who have lower test levels... thats just my opinion.

i'll repeat this here cuz i guess we were posting at the same time and you didnt see it

there are many suppliers here that sell it in bulk--very cheap that way

and the chinese suppliers are even cheaper---its legal so order away

and if you need a higher dose--use a higher dose

And also i put 3 reps on my bench using the 1-ad supplement but i was also taking... creatine, glutamine, with it... Where as I did a cycle of dbol a few months later and my bench went up 40lbs... Mind you i haven't tried all the prohormones... Just the 1-ad and animal stack... thats what im basising this on.

balla0223 is offline New Member
    I used 1-AD and thought I got pretty good gains. I put on around 9lbs from the one bottle I took. I was not really as hard as I would have wanted though, I think the stuff aromatized too much. I also felt that as soon as I wore off I did not feel like I did the moment I took it. I am thinking about getting two bottles of that new 1-AD extreme and running it at for a day until they are both gone. I was also gonna run 6-OXO for the last couple weeks and until it is gone for now to beat testing for baseball and then going on the gear in the summer.

nostawk is offline Associate Member
    i think methyl 1-test and the injectable 1-test cyp are definately worth it and maybe the 7a-ohn but i don't think many have used it yet

like clockworks said the 1-test is pretty cheap and the m-1-t can be found as low as 15$ per gram

SUPERWIMP is offline New Member
    I responded well the first time I took prohormones, just sorry I stayed on them for 2 years before getting real gear. I spent way too much money,

kossdog is offline New Member
    Pro-hormones = Waste of $$,

Are usually more $ than AAS and yet yield significantly less (if any results). Marketing and $ are the goals of pro-hormones. In my opinion people who take them are throwing their $ down the toilet. If you want to "use" atleast do it right...

KD

Thread Information