buff9 is offline New Member

Alcohol and roids

I am on a 16-week cycle( deca &d-bol to winstrol depot, clen ,T3,and clomid).
    I just thought I would get some opinions about drinking liquor occasionally(at the most once or twice during cycle) while on cycle. Or is it better to stay away from alcohol while on cycle because your pissin your money away..??

PurePower is offline Senior Member
    liquor+steroids =no good

especially since you are running 2 compounds that are 17aa(winstrol , d-bol). how old are you? 17-19?

Mr. Death is offline Senior Member
    If you just drink once or twice during a cycle, don't sweat it. Of course that's if you are just having one or two drinks each time. Don't go out and get hammered. It's always best to abstain completely though.

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Where is the test bro. I drink occasionally while on but within reason of course. I don't think it could be good drinking on dbol or winny though.

gdwygd is offline New Member
    There are about a thousand posts on the topic. Do a search and you'll get many past questions of this nature answered.

FullBlown is offline Junior Member
    Mind as well not bother man....you might not necessarily be wasting money, but why blow more $$ on alcohol, start saving for more gear....haha...just kidding....but personally i dont have any alcohol when on a cycle...

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Boy with that cycle, and NO test, you are going to be shut down BIG TIME!!!!! Anyway, I would't do it. Stay focused. For me, I know it's impossbile to only have 1 or two drinks. That usually leads to a lot more.

Be safe,

BLT

LARGELI is offline New Member
    what! you guys are a bunch of old ladies!!!
    dude go out and get piss faced drunk! you think you got liquid courage when you drink w/o roids? try drinking while on halo or fina!! bro you will turn into a raving mad man!!! you will feel immortal! invincible! the funnest part of any cycle is getting **** faced drunk and starting **** with every dude in the club........im kidding of course.

actually it is kinda fun and you do feel more invincible then usual, but it is not beneficial to your goals. you will not be doing everything possible to get the best results from your cycle which is what we all want.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    It's my personal opinion that if you're not willing to devote your lifestyle to diet and training that you shouldn't be using steroids .

kossdog is offline New Member
    Bro's,

Have to differ with some posts. I drink occasionally ( 1-2x per week) when not getting ready for a show and on an off-season cycle. It is 4-6 beers and with low B/f and low tolerance that is enough. It is relaxing and my physique is not effected significantly. I am fairly young and want to party and get some nice young ass. There is no better way than to go to the club as a bodybuilder with a few beers in yah. High test levels attract chicks. Enjoy life my friends. Just my opinion ..... ( if getting ready for competition no alcohol ). Later...

KD

mass junkie is offline banned
    Bro if I can stop drinking for a cycle than anyone can.......

PurePower is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    It's my personal opinion that if you're not willing to devote your lifestyle to diet and training that you shouldn't be using steroids.
    tru dat

Thread Information