Thread: D-bol and sus

Ice_T is offline New Member

D-bol and sus

Hey ppl, lost my password so i chose a new one. Well i did a sus and d-bol cycle which ended in august. The gains were awesome but next mont i got a comp coming up and it has doping tests. i wanna know if i will be positive or negative. Some say it will be out within 3months but smetimes it stays in longer. So i need to know if both the substances are out ofmy body already. Thanks.

paulastone is offline Member
    I just dont understand ppl who compete in natural shows when they are sauced up??
    but bump for you, no pun intended

Dude all my competitors are juiced up for a few yeas now already and that was my first cycle as i wanted to got to top 3. so if you can pls help me with my question. Thanks. No more b/stalk pls.

wannagrow is offline New Member
    Do you know for sure that they do doping tests (did you do the same comp last year), because ive been to comps that claim to test, spoke to nearly every person there, and nobody was tested. i even went into the room that they supposedly used for testing and my buddy hit some poses and pumped up before going on stage.
    Last edited by wannagrow; 10-05-2005 at 10:05 AM.

Yeah, they are for sure doing it, i had it last year.Same commp and they tested. Any help????

SaTyR is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ice_T
    Hey ppl, lost my password so i chose a new one. Well i did a sus and d-bol cycle which ended in august. The gains were awesome but next mont i got a comp coming up and it has doping tests. i wanna know if i will be positive or negative. Some say it will be out within 3months but smetimes it stays in longer. So i need to know if both the substances are out ofmy body already. Thanks.

I know someone who has done sustanon and 2 months later he was tested negative , i think with some people it stays longer and with some its out of there body faster . But "normally" its 3 months . Read " beat the drug test " here on www.steroid.com some nice info !

Greetingz

simplyjakked is offline Member
    some of the longer acting esters may still linger in your system but with three months time you should be clear.
    if not stop cheating and compete in an untested show!

Thankls guys. i did it abt 6 months ago, so i suppose its clear now. Hey, what about the d-bol? How long does it stays in? Thanks

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ice_T
    Thankls guys. i did it abt 6 months ago, so i suppose its clear now. Hey, what about the d-bol? How long does it stays in? Thanks
    5 weeks

Yo, thanks man. i thought it stayed in a couple of months. I think i can now compete without having to test positive for roids. What do you guys think?

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    [QUOTE=Ice_T]Yo, thanks man. i thought it stayed in a couple of months. I think i can now compete without having to test positive for roids. What do you guys think?[/QUOTEa

According to paper it should be out of your system, JohnnyB says in another post that if there's a test they can find it, so you might wanna consult him on that if your that worried about it.

I check with himand he said it should probably be out in 3 months. So i suppose i am all clear. Anyguys here took sus and came out with a negative? Pls post your reply. Thanks

Thread Information