bbj
    bbj is offline New Member

Question Newbie with questions

Hello its my first post here, I've been reading the forums for the past hours...

so here are questions

-> is it possible to somehow to convicence my family doctor to give me prescription to anab. steroids ? is it illegal to do that?

I've been thinking of taking it, but not just yet, because I am only 17 (18 on January, 21st 2004 ) If I plan to take it, I would wait until Im 20+ years old ( when I FULLY past my puberty at least ) I am a 6'0 - 140 lbs, I've been working out for an hour 3 times a week, I don't plan to get bulky ( since its too much work ) and I don't have the $ to afford the food ( for an year's ammount )

thanks

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bbj
    Hello its my first post here, I've been reading the forums for the past hours...

so here are questions

-> is it possible to somehow to convicence my family doctor to give me prescription to anab. steroids ? is it illegal to do that?

I've been thinking of taking it, but not just yet, because I am only 17 (18 on January, 21st 2004 ) If I plan to take it, I would wait until Im 20+ years old ( when I FULLY past my puberty at least ) I am a 6'0 - 140 lbs, I've been working out for an hour 3 times a week, I don't plan to get bulky ( since its too much work ) and I don't have the $ to afford the food ( for an year's ammount )

thanks

Just wait the time, research and find a legit source when your ready, I wouldn't go asking the doc for juice

bbj
    i dont trust the internet, most of the ones are scam as you all mentioned, plus its not easy to get this illegal drug...

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    i dont trust the internet, most of the ones are scam as you all mentioned, plus its not easy to get this illegal drug...
    Internet isn't the only way to get a source

bbj
    I can't trust anyone over the internet for hand to hand deal...

I don't wanna ask my drug ( pot ) dealer for it, I don't want anyone at my school knows Im taking it...

Mart651 is offline The Redneck Queen of the Lounge
    I can't trust anyone over the internet for hand to hand deal...

I don't wanna ask my drug ( pot ) dealer for it, I don't want anyone at my school knows Im taking it...
    If you are waiting till you are 20, then the people at your school want matter.
    Wait a long while, do a lot of research and then consider.
    The damage you do shooting young wont be noticed until later on in life when your older and sex drive will be in the crapper.

Thread Information