nfltrainee is offline New Member

Big Question... Please Read

I am 18, I train hard and have a good diet.. I eat everything it says on your page and a good amount of it.. stuff like tuna fish.. eggs. .. good carbs, proteins... all of it... I play football and was think of taking a cutting steroid such as winstrol ... I know there is many people against it because of my age etc... but does anyone think it can be taken properly... lower amounts maybe? I train seriously... ------ as well I am around 6"2 175

daWhoady is offline Associate Member
    if you are looking to cut up, go with an ECA stack and maybe clen . Add Cardio. No need for AAS to cut up.

Plus if you are only 175 at 6'2", what's you bf%?

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Winny alone will do very little for you.
    But your too young anyway.
    Stick w/ eca or maybe even clen , but that's about it for someone your age.

Quote Originally Posted by daWhoady
    if you are looking to cut up, go with an ECA stack and maybe clen . Add Cardio. No need for AAS to cut up.

Plus if you are only 175 at 6'2", what's you bf%?

Well I am already pretty cut... but for the next month i will prob gain another 10-20 pounds... im eating and working out like crazy... and then i just wanna cut it down.. for speed.. agility etc... thats why i wanna take roids... but not a lot.. maybe for 3-6 weeks or so...... is ECA stack good for cutting?

sin
    sin is offline Senior Member
    your gonna put on ten or twenty pounds in the next month?

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    Don't touch the juice until:

1.) your done growing (at least 21yrs old)

2.) your diet and training is perfect (eating the right foods does not mean you have a good diet. How many cals are you eating? How many grams of protein are you consuming? etc...)

3.)you have done your research on aas (just so you know, you will shut down your natural test production regardless of the dosage).

4.) you have everything in front of you including anti-e's.

5.) your bf% is below 14%

Quote Originally Posted by usualsuspect

2.) your diet and training is perfect (eating the right foods does not mean you have a good diet. How many cals are you eating? How many grams of protein are you consuming? etc...)

3.)you have done your research on aas (just so you know, you will shut down your natural test production regardless of the dosage).

i'm under 21.. although I have had a professional diet made for me calculated from my weight etc...- my body fat is def under 14% --- but even if i take it just for a month with low dosages.. it will shut down my "natural test production?" ==?

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Quote Originally Posted by nfltrainee
    i'm under 21.. although I have had a professional diet made for me calculated from my weight etc...- my body fat is def under 14% --- but even if i take it just for a month with low dosages.. it will shut down my "natural test production?" ==?
    Yes it will.

Quote Originally Posted by MBaraso
    Yes it will.
    which will cause me to never grow again... or?

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by usualsuspect

Agreed. Steroids are not magic drugs that make you faster, more agile, etc. Proper trainging will do this, especially at your age.

Also, you are planning on gaining 10-20 lbs in the next few months? That sounds good to me. It's hard for most to do that with gear.

-moto

Quote Originally Posted by motoxxxguy
    Agreed. Steroids are not magic drugs that make you faster, more agile, etc. Proper trainging will do this, especially at your age.

Also, you are planning on gaining 10-20 lbs in the next few months? That sounds good to me. It's hard for most to do that with gear.

-moto

I KNOW ITS NOT fricken magic... I'm just saying i know it will help.. i know many kids in the u.s. take it for sports... and where do some of them go.....

daWhoady is offline Associate Member
    If you jsut want to cut up on some extra fat you may gain, an ECA stack along with the proper diet and cardio is fine. No need for AAS at all. And you won't get much, if anything from that short period of time.

legend is offline Associate Member
    if you can put 20 lbs on in a month then you will never need to use steroids . that is an amazing amount of weight in one months time. and at 6'2" and 175lbs, i would have to imagine at that weight you would already be pretty cut. so if you eat a good clean diet, you would not have the need for steroids to cut up. steroids are a last resort, not a miracle pill. after your body has reached it's full potentil then you could consider juicin' and if your able to put on 20lbs in a month, then you definately have not reached that potential yet.

Quote Originally Posted by daWhoady
    If you jsut want to cut up on some extra fat you may gain, an ECA stack along with the proper diet and cardio is fine. No need for AAS at all. And you won't get much, if anything from that short period of time.

I dont really wanna cut up on some extra fat... I just want more solid cut muscles... I'm not fat one bit

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    People continue to post to plead their story about age. Two words bro....TOO YOUNG

FKITLETSGO is offline Senior Member
    Im disagree with most when it comes to the age issue. However, before you consider the administration of anabolics/androgenic steroids please do more research........Once you have a phd in steroids then consider a cycle. if you hang around the board and read for a minimum 1 hour 4 times a week you will gain the proper knowledge in about 6 months........ive been reading now for two years and still learn new stuff every time i log on

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    alright, dammit, just listen, DON'T USE AAS!!!

1 you are too young, you're not done growing and using steroids now will hinder your progress later on big time
    2 a 3 week cycle will only accomplish shutting you down, most aas only start to show effectiveness 4-5 weeks into therapy, those that act quickly are very harsh and not for beginners
    3 you don't sound like you are listening to what anyone who has experience is telling you so it seems as though you are too immature mentally to understand the enormity of using aas including everything that surrounds it's use, i.e. proper diet, training, sides, pct

Just don't do it, kid, you gotta lot of natural growing to do

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Yes you are way to young and inexperienced. Plus 3-6 weeks of winny will give you hardly anything but will shut you down long enough to slow down your natural gains for ever. Plus you libido will be messed up.

zx7racing is offline Senior Member
    FKITLETSGO- i agree with what you said.. everyone is different. knowledge is the key, along with the maturity to make the right decisions and disipline to follow through... no matter what your age.. but yea, i think you are a bit young- "winny for agility"?
    keep reading!!

Taejoon is offline Associate Member
    18 year old + Juice = F**ked up life...

18 year old + Good Diet + Proper Training + Proper Rest = Big F**king 18 year old...

Don't juice bro, there's no such thing as an 18 year old that properly uses steroids , because at 18, it's not proper.

Peace

-Taejoon

P.S. This post was taken from a thread from yesterday, if you're 18, you're too young. End of discussion, end of topic.

Thread Information