Thread: EQ and Test

gator1298 is offline New Member

EQ and Test

What do you guys think about running EQ alone or should I run it with test enan? Any past experiences with just EQ or with both? Don't have pct yet so not going to start cycle for a little while longer. I'm in middle of trying to bulk up all natural and its going well so I might just wait off on the AS. Just figured I'd ask to see what everyone thought of the Eq or EQ/test enan stack. Any info would be great, if not i'll keep on researchin.
    JP

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Is this your first cycle? If it is go with the enan first then add the eq on your next one

JohnnyB

Taejoon is offline Associate Member
    How old are you? You need to completely fill out your profile.

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    With test you don't need eq.

But with eq you need test.

So in other words just take JohnnyB's advice.

gator1298 is offline New Member
    Yes this would be my first cycle... 21, 6'1, 183 pds.... Been training for 3 or so years.. Very solid base.. Aspiring personal trainer so I know a great deal of knowledge about training.Althought theirs always more to learn.. My Nutrition is down to the t.. I'm a nutrtion minor in school so I have that under control without a doubt.. I've been gaining naturally but it's to the point where two of my training partners have done a few cycles. I really did not give it much thought until now as far as taking AS.. One of my buddys have a Eq and Test ENtha that he is not using and offered it to me.. So I came here and been researching quite a bit. Seems as if a lot of the guys who have done AS really don't like the idea of young people doing it.. I'm 21 and i'm still young..I have a great deal more knowledge than some guys my age with the training and nutrition but i'm only 21.. I'm going to Cancun and want to absolutely ripped by then but after seein some posts and hearin what the vets have said really figure i'd wait off with the AS.. But I wanted to hear which stackk would be better.. Appreciate the info.
    JP

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gator1298
    Yes this would be my first cycle... 21, 6'1, 183 pds.... Been training for 3 or so years.. Very solid base.. Aspiring personal trainer so I know a great deal of knowledge about training.Althought theirs always more to learn.. My Nutrition is down to the t.. I'm a nutrtion minor in school so I have that under control without a doubt.. I've been gaining naturally but it's to the point where two of my training partners have done a few cycles. I really did not give it much thought until now as far as taking AS.. One of my buddys have a Eq and Test ENtha that he is not using and offered it to me.. So I came here and been researching quite a bit. Seems as if a lot of the guys who have done AS really don't like the idea of young people doing it.. I'm 21 and i'm still young..I have a great deal more knowledge than some guys my age with the training and nutrition but i'm only 21.. I'm going to Cancun and want to absolutely ripped by then but after seein some posts and hearin what the vets have said really figure i'd wait off with the AS.. But I wanted to hear which stackk would be better.. Appreciate the info.
    JP
    Its hard to appreciate but at 21 years old, your testosterone levels are naturally now what we in our 30+'s are trying to get when we shoot 500 mg week of testosterone . Plus steroids needs to have natural training done of a sufficient amount before you start steroids or else it just sets you up for injuries. SInce you have 3 years already, probably good nutrition plan, etc it probably wont hurt you as bad... most of these 18 to 21 year old kids are really idiots, most have only been lifting weights for just a month or two and think they are ready for steroids and they still havent figured out that 2000 calaries a day is not sufficient to mean squat when trying to grow big muscles...even with steroids you need 4000+ calaries a day or they do nothing for you except load you up with side effects.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    At 21 you should wait 2 more years minimum, your 6' 1" you should be able to get to 200-225 naturally

JohnnyB

Thread Information