somedude247 is offline Member

Bicep Injections

Hey bro's

For those of you who do bicep injections I have a quick question.....I was planning on injecting Fina into the biceps..I have 25 5/8 guage pins....would they be ok...or do I need to get another size?

sin
    sin is offline Senior Member
    thats a good size. let us know how it goes. my first one was cool when i did it, then it hurt like hell for a couple days after

GreenOak is offline Junior Member
    You're good thats the size I use. Not too bad. Aspirate a lot veins in the biceps.

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenOak
    You're good thats the size I use. Not too bad. Aspirate a lot veins in the biceps.

Will it make the biceps bigger by injecting into them. Say like test or deca . In other words if you have a lagging part can you inject test and deca into it to make it grow faster than other body parts?

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Thats a good size. You might want a seperate drawing pin... but don't go too large (like an 18g) because it can chew up the stopper on the vial. Like... 25g, 5/8 to shoot, 21g to draw. Bicep injects are pretty flippin' easy to do... really the only con is you obviously have to do them one handed.

Don't put all your money in to thinking site injections will improve the muscle group that you are administering into. The gear is metabolized through out the body and there is little evidence of any localized growth. Rotateing sites is good to keep down scar tissue - not necessarily to bring up a lagging muscle group... other than swelling cause by the oil volume and scarring.

There is some credible research on how AAS effects different muscles in the body - for example...

"Kochakian discovered early in his experiments that not all skeletal muscle responds to anabolic steroids equally. When he administered anabolic steroids to androgen deffecient guinea pigs, he found the predominant effect to be on upper-body muscles in the region of the shoulder girdle. There are important species differences, as well. For example, the guinea pig temporal muscles are especially responsive to testosterone treatmentm as are frog forearm muscles. Nevertheless, what Kochakian observed is consistent with the stereotypical body shape of normally virilized men, with wider shoulders and larger necks than their female counterparts. In a study with a small number of men receiving testosterone or nandrolone injections for six weeks, we also found the main increases in body circumferences in the shoulders and chest." (Friedl, Anabolic Steroids in Sport and Exercise)

Swellin Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Warrior
    Thats a good size. You might want a seperate drawing pin... but don't go too large (like an 18g) because it can chew up the stopper on the vial. Like... 25g, 5/8 to shoot, 21g to draw. Bicep injects are pretty flippin' easy to do... really the only con is you obviously have to do them one handed.

Don't put all your money in to thinking site injections will improve the muscle group that you are administering into. The gear is metabolized through out the body and there is little evidence of any localized growth. Rotateing sites is good to keep down scar tissue - not necessarily to bring up a lagging muscle group... other than swelling cause by the oil volume and scarring.

There is some credible research on how AAS effects different muscles in the body - for example...

"Kochakian discovered early in his experiments that not all skeletal muscle responds to anabolic steroids equally. When he administered anabolic steroids to androgen deffecient guinea pigs, he found the predominant effect to be on upper-body muscles in the region of the shoulder girdle. There are important species differences, as well. For example, the guinea pig temporal muscles are especially responsive to testosterone treatmentm as are frog forearm muscles. Nevertheless, what Kochakian observed is consistent with the stereotypical body shape of normally virilized men, with wider shoulders and larger necks than their female counterparts. In a study with a small number of men receiving testosterone or nandrolone injections for six weeks, we also found the main increases in body circumferences in the shoulders and chest." (Friedl, Anabolic Steroids in Sport and Exercise)
    Man, he's good..isn't he!

Quote Originally Posted by swellin
    Man, he's good..isn't he!

sin
    sin is offline Senior Member
    but that research does not imply that spot injections will increase growth, correct? it looks to me like its saying that there is a higher concentration of receptors within the shoulder girdle, so aas effects will be more dramatic in those areas.

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    No, that just begins to explain the "steroid shoulders" phenomenom. Good post Warrior, as usual.

-moto

Quote Originally Posted by sin
    but that research does not imply that spot injections will increase growth, correct? it looks to me like its saying that there is a higher concentration of receptors within the shoulder girdle, so aas effects will be more dramatic in those areas.
    No. They make no reference to localized effects in the injection site - but refer to their research showing not all muscle responds the same to elevated androgen levels... and how the effects on body composition vary from one species to the next. Basically, as a human you are already predisposed to see more growth in the upper torso whether you administer into it or not...

Psycoswole is offline Member
    Site injections worked very well for me except the soreness effecting my workouts. Although some serious scar tissue can build up giving a slightly misformed looked to the muscle thats permanent. My shoulder has a lot of scar tissue and in the right poses you can notice it. To the untrained eye it looks like another muscle seperation tho.

Thread Information