Thread: var dosing

m16a2 is offline Senior Member

var dosing

I am going to do a cycle with var and t3 and I wanted to get some advice on how to cycle the var. I am thinking that I will run 40mg/ed for 7 weeks and keep t3 pretty much the whole way through with a quick building up and a long tapering down period. I havn't been able to get alot of information on recommended dosing for anavar , or how to run a var only cycle. I am not interested in using any other aas for this time.

Any advice for how to dose the var?

Thanks

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    var can shut you down....t3 is catabolic........
    all signs point towards test.....

the dent depot is offline Senior Member
    Although I'm not crazy about an all oral cycle...here's a bit of info:

Dosage

As little as 2.5 mg of the drug can positively shift nitrogen balance. Dosages used by bodybuilders range from 0.125 mg to 2.5 mg per kilogram of bodyweight. Studies do not support any benefits to dosages over 1.1 mg/kg, and European bodybuilding coaches consider 0.25 to 0.5 mg/kg to be the optimal dosage. Most male bodybuilders have reported significant improvements in strength and recovery ability from dosages varying between 30 mg and 80 mg per day. Female bodybuilders use about half of the male dosage.

Hope this helps...

D

(source:steroidtips.com)

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    VAR Rule of thumb. Take your body weight and x it by .125. But, honestly, I would say do more than that. I weigh 160 and I did 30mg without much success. I would do no less than 40mg ED. Run it for 6 weeks. But honestly, the cycle doesn't make sense.

BLT

I am planning on 40mg/day for 7 weeks. I will not add test to this one, maybe the next one. I am not looking to add test and I will do a short clomid recovery after I'm done with this cycle. I am looking for lean gains and fat loss with a heavy excercise routine.

I am planning on 40mg/day for 7 weeks. I will not add test to this one, maybe the next one. I am not looking to add test and I will do a short clomid recovery after I'm done with this cycle. I am looking for lean gains and fat loss with a heavy excercise routine.

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    Seems like a waste to me..Id add the test. Not sure if that dose of var will be anti-catabolic enough or not..I guess I woudl think it would be.

Anyways, at 40mg prepare to be shut down somewhere in the 4thish week ID say. Typical low testosterone sides. Lethargic, low appetite, low/no sexdrive or perfomance. Its pretty easy on ya, but at 40mg I dont think your gonna slide by your HTPA without an effect.

Well, I am plannin on a clomid post cycle, and I have done fina/winny without test before and I survived.

curiousdude is offline Junior Member
    i don't think the var will outweigh the catabolic effect of the t3. i'd skip the t3 and add cardio, post routine. t3 ain't anything to mess with causally. clen would be a better choice.

Quote Originally Posted by curiousdude
    i don't think the var will outweigh the catabolic effect of the t3. i'd skip the t3 and add cardio, post routine. t3 ain't anything to mess with causally. clen would be a better choice.

I've used t3 and clen before and I think t3 would probably be a better choice then even clen and it would probably have less side effects. Anyways, I have heard that anavar and t3 are a fine combination from multiple people. No one so far has reported negative results.

Shortyrock13 is offline Associate Member
    I haven't tried t3 myself, but I have tried clen and ****ing hated it. Perhaps you could run a low dose of test in there, nothing to bulk with but just something to keep away muscle loss. like 250mg of test e a wk w/ some nolva to keep bloat down. Since it looks like you want a cutter, it comes down to diet and work anyway no matter what you end up using... best of luck.

ItalianMuscle is offline Senior Member
    bro I think a little test should be added..

I would love to add a little test in here, but it is simply not an option for reasons I can not discuss. I'll add test into my next cycle for sure since i havn't used test in my last 2 cycles. Regarding excercise and diet, I have no problem getting enough excercise or with my diet, except maybe eating meals too spaced out. I wakeup 6 days of the week at 4:30am to do excercise for 1.5 hours with 3-4 days being running. I also goto the gym at least 2-3 times per week for additional weight training, deadlifts/squats/bi/tris/dips. I get plenty of excercise and I eat regular meals 3 times per day with snacking in between usually adding up to 6 meals per day, usually low fat, high protein and fiber. But every now and then I gotta have a nice meal or I might miss a meal, but I am usually pretty good about it.

CutieFace Guest
    if you're using t3 you should use some test....

Cutie

curiousdude is offline Junior Member

let me know how it turns out

hey 76. good response. i just prefer clen over t3. i take an ssri and t3 just is no good for me. you seem to me that you'd be able to make an objective evaluation post cycle. t3 is very powerful tho. i'd be interested in your results. peace bro, CD.

chinups Guest
    What is a little test. I am doing the same stuff as this guy.

chinups Guest
    was thinking one shot a wk or split up into two only doinog 300 mg a wk

Quote Originally Posted by chinups
    What is a little test. I am doing the same stuff as this guy.
    little test = gram/week

chinups Guest
    Sorry but I disagree 1000%. Sure 1 gram a wk is good for some but in IMO that is a crock. I am a small dose guy. I believe with correct diet/training/rest/cardio you can get to where you want. Steroids are just an additive to your success.

Sorry but I disagree 1000%. Sure 1 gram a wk is good for some but in IMO that is a crock. I am a small dose guy. I believe with correct diet/training/rest/cardio you can get to where you want. Steroids are just an additive to your success.
    you need a sarcasm meter

chinups Guest
    lol. Hey that wasn't a knock I was just giving my opinion. Obviously you know what you are doing your arm is climbing out of my screen. I just think too many ppl really depend on high dosages and roids to get to where they want to be. This doesn't mean you do this.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    lol. Hey that wasn't a knock I was just giving my opinion. Obviously you know what you are doing your arm is climbing out of my screen. I just think too many ppl really depend on high dosages and roids to get to where they want to be. This doesn't mean you do this.

yeah, I don't think chin was directing that towards you AS. ****, looking at both of you, your both definitely doing all the right things!!!!

PEACE,

BLT

Thread Information