Thread: nolvadex truth?

monkeyjuice is offline Member

nolvadex truth?

i have been searching all around this site now for information on taking nolvadex during my cycle. I was thinking on the lines of 10mg ed.

Some say this is good to prevent gyno.

Some say this is bad and will hinder gains.

My first cycle i shot 500mg of sustanon a week for 10 weeks, and did not experience any gyno. Do you think i will experience any during an 10 week cycle of d-bol, deca , and test cyp?

I am leaning towards only taking the nolva if i have to during the cycle, but I am deff going to take it after the cycle along with clomid for my PCT.

What do you think?

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    There are more benifits then stopping gyno by using Nolva durring your cycle. Nolva acts as a SERM........... I also run L-dex and Nolva durring my cycles and neither hinder my gains.

Solrock is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    There are more benifits then stopping gyno by using Nolva durring your cycle. Nolva acts as a SERM........... I also run L-dex and Nolva durring my cycles and neither hinder my gains.
    I agree with MudMan... in my experience it has not hindered gains. I also always run an anti-aromatase... L-Dex or Femara.

As far as getting gyno on your upcoming cycle... there is no way anyone can tell. You will simply have to pay attention to your body (and nips!).

since TheMudMan has basically been the first to respond to almost everyone of my posts, i have gone with all of his advice so far for this upcomming cycle. So i might as well keep the ball rolling and go with his advice again.

Do you think i should run the nolvadex 10mg ed throught my cycle up to my PCT? and when i start the clomid up it to 20mg everyday till PCT is over?

Should i start it the first week of my cycle? or wait to start it after 2 weeks or so?

Quote Originally Posted by monkeyjuice
    since TheMudMan has basically been the first to respond to almost everyone of my posts, i have gone with all of his advice so far for this upcomming cycle. So i might as well keep the ball rolling and go with his advice again.

Do you think i should run the nolvadex 10mg ed throught my cycle up to my PCT? and when i start the clomid up it to 20mg everyday till PCT is over?

Should i start it the first week of my cycle? or wait to start it after 2 weeks or so?
    I actually start my anti-e's a week before my cycle begins.
    Yes run 10mg of nolva from at least the first day of your cycle and then up to PCT then go with 20mg of Nolva durring PCT with clomid. I also go 1 week past PCT with the nolva at 20mg ED. Here's a example of my PCT:

Day 1 300mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva / 4g Tribulus
    Day 2 - 28 100mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva / 4g Tribulus
    Day 29 - 35 20mg Nolva / 4g Tribulus

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    mud, what dose of ldex do you use?

Quote Originally Posted by scottninpo
    mud, what dose of ldex do you use?
    I use l-dex durring my cycles with nolva........ the l-dex will keep test from converting into estrogen...... l-dex helps me with bloating a lot better than nolva does.

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    mud, do you run .5 or .25 per day?

Quote Originally Posted by scottninpo
    mud, do you run .5 or .25 per day?
    It depends on how bad my bloating becomes but I start at .25 and end up running .5 ED at the end of my cycles. So you can stat at .25 and see how it goes.

lifesabitch is offline Associate Member
    Listen to Mudman, he knows what he's talking about. Would you rather take nolva and not worry about gyno, or take it after you get it? Better safe than sorry!

Even if i am frontloading D-bol 25mg ed for the first 4 weeks, will the nolvadex have any impact on that if i decide to run it 10mg ed for the entire cycle?

Because i know the nolvadex keeps down the bloat.

Any Help? or is this just a dumb question?

Even if i am frontloading D-bol 25mg ed for the first 4 weeks, will the nolvadex have any impact on that if i decide to run it 10mg ed for the entire cycle?

Because i know the nolvadex keeps down the bloat.

Any Help? or is this just a dumb question?
    I would run at least 35mg of D-bol ED for the first 4 weeks............. Unless you weigh 100lbs 25mg will not do anything for you

L-dex will help more with the bloat from D-bol or any AS........ but Nolva will help also.

I would run at least 35mg of D-bol ED for the first 4 weeks............. Unless you weigh 100lbs 25mg will not do anything for you

i like the way you put that..... so now ur tryin to say i look like skeletor? just kiddin'....... i am going to bumb up the dbol to 35mg a day now

****, you helped me so much with this cycle now, all i need you to do now is give me my shot 2 times a week and we'll be good.....ahah

i like the way you put that..... so now ur tryin to say i look like skeletor? just kiddin'....... i am going to bumb up the dbol to 35mg a day now

****, you helped me so much with this cycle now, all i need you to do now is give me my shot 2 times a week and we'll be good.....ahah
    no problem bro........... That's what were all here for. Good luck!

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    I actually start my anti-e's a week before my cycle begins.
    Yes run 10mg of nolva from at least the first day of your cycle and then up to PCT then go with 20mg of Nolva durring PCT with clomid. I also go 1 week past PCT with the nolva at 20mg ED. Here's a example of my PCT:

Day 1 300mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva / 4g Tribulus
    Day 2 - 28 100mg Clomid / 20mg Nolva / 4g Tribulus
    Day 29 - 35 20mg Nolva / 4g Tribulus

Mud, what kind of tribulus do you use? I have used tribex with success but have been told that fuzu is better, any thoughts? And would it hurt to run tribulus through out the cycle? Like 1.5 g ED, then up the dosage at PCT?

-MS

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sparkle
    Mud, what kind of tribulus do you use? I have used tribex with success but have been told that fuzu is better, any thoughts? And would it hurt to run tribulus through out the cycle? Like 1.5 g ED, then up the dosage at PCT?

-MS
    I use Biotest's and Twinlab's tribb........whatever one is on sale I grab...... I think using tribbulus durring your cycle would be a great idea...... I'm thinking of running it year round. I run 4g's a day...... just take what you feel works best for you.

Doesnt trib increase your test production?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sparkle
    Doesnt trib increase your test production?
    Yes it does........... but it doesn't shut you down

ok I was right, just didnt know it doesnt shut you down.... thats good to know, I have been using 1.5 grams a day for the past week. This is my 5th week on prop, I noticed a little change this week. I will contintue to use trib on every cycle. Its cheap and it works well. thanks Mud

-MS

gtxben is offline Junior Member
    Check here:

http://www.dpsnutrition.net/product_...k=search&dept=

only 10.99 for 100caps.

Thread Information