I3022 is offline New Member

Question Young, Small, Newbie not sure??

Hi,
    I am 19yrs. old and I weigh 109lbs and I am 5"3. I just got done taking Test 250, i did the 8 week cycle...i've gotten bigger..but not as much as i hoped and planned for. Everyone tells me that with my body type i wont beable to gain mass, but get just get cut, but i hope to prove them wrong. My workout is the arnold schwarsanager workout that consists of chest and back one day and arms and shoulder the next. I plan on doin this cycle next

http://www.readtherulesnexttime.com/...abol_cycle.htm

I was wondering what you all thought about the cycle and the dosage w/ my size and all?

Please keep in mind i do have hepatitus C

I am open to any suggestions to my workout and my cycle please help!!

Thank You

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    if you have hepatitis c you should not be doing any steroids at all. you shouldn't even take tylenol. You espeically shouldn't take dbol .
    Last edited by chrisAdams; 12-21-2003 at 10:43 PM.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    also, if you're only 103 lbs, you shouldn't be taking steroids . If you can't gain more weight than that naturally, then your diet and training needs a lot of work before you should use anabolics, or you won't gain properly from them. Basically, if you can't gain naturally with your diet and training, you won't gain naturally from anabolics. not to mention the fact that you're too young, your endocrine system isn't fully developed until you're in your 20's.. and you're risking long term side effects like low testosterone levels and infertility.

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    There's a lot wrong here in your post bro, chris pretty much hit it dead on you need to start there with your diet first of all. Secondly that Arnold workout is nowhere near designed for someone like you, your next cycle is way too much, no need to pyramid, we could on and on but get your diet in order and don't listen to people telling you cutting is all your gonna be able to do, that's bullsh*t.

Solrock is offline Member
    19 is too young. I'm not your mother though... it's your choice. Hepatitus C could make steroids down right lethal.

Regardless of what anyone says here, with hepatitus C you MUST communicate to your physician that you are cycling on steroids. He/She will need to monitor your liver values closely.

Quote Originally Posted by Solrock
    19 is too young. I'm not your mother though... it's your choice. Hepatitus C could make steroids down right lethal.

Regardless of what anyone says here, with hepatitus C you MUST communicate to your physician that you are cycling on steroids. He/She will need to monitor your liver values closely.
    What work out plan do you recommend? I am not going to do any orals so scratch the D-bol from the cycle , but how much sust and deca should i do then? I just recently saw my doctor and he knows that i am on test, he is monitoring my liver, heart, and everything every 2 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by I3022
    What work out plan do you recommend? I am not going to do any orals so scratch the D-bol from the cycle , but how much sust and deca should i do then? I just recently saw my doctor and he knows that i am on test, he is monitoring my liver, heart, and everything every 2 weeks.

You need to get your diet right first and get your weight up. Why not hold off on AAS right now at your age? What body type are you looking to get?

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    OMG!! I was gonna pass on this but after I read you have Hep-C and your taking Steroids too!?!? STOP NOW!

You already have Hep taking your liver for a ride. What do you think anabolic steroids like dbol does?

IMO go see your doctor first thing in the morning and tell him what you did and get your blood work checked.

Quote Originally Posted by LuvMyRoids
    OMG!! I was gonna pass on this but after I read you have Hep-C and your taking Steroids too!?!? STOP NOW!

You already have Hep taking your liver for a ride. What do you think anabolic steroids like dbol does?

IMO go see your doctor first thing in the morning and tell him what you did and get your blood work checked.
    It seems he's not real worried about it

Shortyrock13 is offline Associate Member
    sounds like the three legged blind and deaf dog named lucky. I'm skeptical.

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Please don't take any hormones.

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    Research diet and training.

STay away from any weider advice.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    TO YOUNG!!!!!! OMG, Hep C? Bro, please be smart. You health is a lot mor important than the way you look!!!!!

SaTyR is offline Member
    Hi,
    I am 19yrs. old and I weigh 109lbs and I am 5"3. I just got done taking Test 250, i did the 8 week cycle...i've gotten bigger..but not as much as i hoped and planned for. Everyone tells me that with my body type i wont beable to gain mass, but get just get cut, but i hope to prove them wrong. My workout is the arnold schwarsanager workout that consists of chest and back one day and arms and shoulder the next. I plan on doin this cycle next

http://www.readtherulesnexttime.com/...abol_cycle.htm

I was wondering what you all thought about the cycle and the dosage w/ my size and all?

Please keep in mind i do have hepatitus C

I am open to any suggestions to my workout and my cycle please help!!

Thank You

What is you training experience ? Prolly nothing since you weigh 109lbs ??? Shouldn't be doing AS without training experience . Just my opinion .

greetingz

Shortyrock13 is offline Associate Member
    am I the only one who thinks this is just someone trying to joke around, and its really not that humorous.

Quote Originally Posted by Shortyrock13
    am I the only one who thinks this is just someone trying to joke around, and its really not that humorous.
    Everything I have said is completely true and ligit...I am just a small framed person unfortunately . I just want to be bigger and stronger.

Everything I have said is completely true and ligit...I am just a small framed person unfortunately . I just want to be bigger and stronger.
    Bigger and stronger is only gonna come with your diet first.

Lightsout2184 is offline Senior Member
    I would think this is a joke but i actually have a friend that is his size and age and is always asking me how to bulk up. I just tell him to eat more.

Thread Information