BrownBomber is offline Member

??SWALE's HCG Protocol??

He writes...."I want my patients to stop taking HCG within a week after the end of the cycle."

What does he consider the "end of a cycle?"

I like to use TestCyp and that sht stays in my body for 2 weeks after the last injection. Do I take my last HCG injection with my last Cyp injection or do I continue taking HCG throughout those 2 weeks since the Cyp is still present in my body?

Thanks
    BB

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    wk before PCT

Excellent!!

Quote Originally Posted by Pheedno
    wk before PCT
    Pheedno, why do you say 1 week before?
    I've been reading up on HCG more than ever lately, and I just read an article (which I can't freakin find now that I need it) which said.....well actually it had numerous ways to run it, but in reference to PCT it said to start 1 week before, and continue 1 week past the exisistence of the drug/drugs in you system. (which would depend on the ester obviously)
    So did you mean take the last HCG shot 1 week before PCT??
    Cuz if so, I don't understand.
    It seems to me your body would see the HCG as Luetinising Hormone, and try to start reproducing Testosterone , but then if you stop while the Gear is still present in you system, would you not to some extent revert?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TheSevnthWarrior
    but then if you stop while the Gear is still present in you system, would you not to some extent revert?
    Thanks
    The opposite. If continued past the active life of the steroid , once the testosterone production ceases from the HCG boost, your recovery will further be inhibited. You'd basically be extending PCT

I actually should have been more specific to esters. You want to disontinue HCG before the cycles end(meaning before the drugs active life has passed) so doing a 15wk Enan cycle, you would stop HCG in wk16. HCG keeps the testicles in functioning position, but does not stimulate LH in an effective manner for natural recovery. The testosterone production that HCG produces will inhibit natural recovery as HPTA stimulation will decrease once the HCG is non-active

Quote Originally Posted by Pheedno
    The opposite. If continued past the active life of the steroid , once the testosterone production ceases from the HCG boost, your recovery will further be inhibited. You'd basically be extending PCT

I actually should have been more specific to esters. You want to disontinue HCG before the cycles end(meaning before the drugs active life has passed) so doing a 15wk Enan cycle, you would stop HCG in wk16. HCG keeps the testicles in functioning position, but does not stimulate LH in an effective manner for natural recovery. The testosterone production that HCG produces will inhibit natural recovery as HPTA stimulation will decrease once the HCG is non-active

Aaah, I see now.
    Well, this is why we ask questions isn't it
    Thanks Pheedno I appreciate it.

If one were to take TProp they would just stop shooting HCG on the day they stop shooting Prop correct? Stopping on the same day?

Thanks
    BB

Quote Originally Posted by BrownBomber
    If one were to take TProp they would just stop shooting HCG on the day they stop shooting Prop correct? Stopping on the same day?

Thanks
    BB
    Correct

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BrownBomber
    He writes...."I want my patients to stop taking HCG within a week after the end of the cycle."

What does he consider the "end of a cycle?"

I like to use TestCyp and that sht stays in my body for 2 weeks after the last injection. Do I take my last HCG injection with my last Cyp injection or do I continue taking HCG throughout those 2 weeks since the Cyp is still present in my body?

Thanks
    BB
    I think the reason why is HCG causes your body to produce testosterone regardless of how much is in ya. You can be on week #14 and going for a 25 week cycle and if you start HCG, it starts your natural testosterone production which gives you relief from shrinking balls but at some point when really going on PCT you need to drive down your testosterone to near zero to get your body to get make testosterone on its own without HCG and other stuff.

Thread Information