Thread: lil confused

musclehead1 is offline Member

lil confused

hi guys ok im lil confused on amounts if i were to do a 10 week cycle on test eth (400gm/week) and a 8 week cycle on deca (400gm/week), how many amps would i be needing of each. do u only get one shot, two shots out of a amp or what?
    thanks

zx7racing is offline Senior Member
    it depends on what type of container you get.. could be a 1ml amp could be a 10ml amp.. also depends on the mg per ml.. say you have a deca that is 100mg per ml (or cc) then if you wanted to run 400 mg of that deca, that would be 4cc's.. get the idea...
    ohh and it sound like this is going to be your first cycle. i was planning on runnning somehting like that but some of the more experienced members explained why a stack like that for a first cycle would be a bad idea... the theory is to only introduce one compound into your body at once.. if you were taking test and deca then got symptoms of gyno, then you wouldnt know which compound were causing the problems (which is a huge deal, since both are treated entirely different)... also you should shoot the eth 2x a wk...
    do a couple searches, you'll find your answers- ohh and to give credit where credit is do- thanks to all those who helped me tweek my cycle.. you all know who you are..

hector999 is offline Junior Member
    depending on the amp bro some deca comes in 2ml amps, it should clearly say that on the ampule unless of course you get 10ml bottle of either, your cycle would look like this at 10 and 8 weeks

weeks 1-10 every Mon and Thurs 1cc of Enanthate
    10 weeks 2 shots a week 20 Shots= 20 Amps

weeks 1-8 every Mon and Thurs 1cc of Deca
    8 weeks 2 shots a week 16 Shots= 16 Amps

if you don't get amps and you get 10ml bottles of either test or deca you will need 2 10ml bottles of each, maybe 3 due to the fact that most are under filled and dosed for that matter you'll be lucky to get 9 shots out of a 10ml bottle, but then again just my experience but you don't want to come up short, so be safe, i hope this helps, good luck

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by musclehead1
    hi guys ok im lil confused on amounts if i were to do a 10 week cycle on test eth (400gm/week) and a 8 week cycle on deca (400gm/week), how many amps would i be needing of each. do u only get one shot, two shots out of a amp or what?
    thanks

It all depends on the dosaging of the test and the deca. In other words if you got test at 200mg/ml, you would need a more than if you got test at 300mg/ml

musclehead1 is offline Member
    thanks guys

Thread Information